1.    #1  
    Sometimes ya just gotta shout into the void and hope...

- Indicator of sync success/failure, and actionable explanation for any failure
    - Date picker in calendar grid format
    - Time picker that includes AM/PM in hour selector
    - Per-event timezones in calendar
    - App Catalog available on unofficial carriers
    - Much more extensive Exchange setup troubleshooting help
    - "Open Hours" field in Contacts
    - Doc viewer wide view that allows scrolling to bottom of doc
    - Document calendar sync frequency in user manual

Accessories
    - Touchstone that can be connected to computer for combined USB/charge use (to avoid crawling under my desk to detach cable for USB use)

- STURDY side holster that allows for easy ONE-HANDED insertion/removal of phone while plugged into headphone jack
    If you really want the date and time picker, you could try jQuery UI's widgets and see how they work on webOS. I forgot if it has a time picker, but it definitely has a very nice date picker.
    The touchstone charging from your computer is a problem with your computer USB type. The touchstone requires a powered USB that has 1 Amp output. Most PCs use a USB 2.0 that has a maximum 500mA output. Some USB 1.0 ports only have a 100mA output (laptops for instance). The new USB 3.0 have an output of about 900mA which may be just enough power to allow charging from a touchstone.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    How about a zoom function in the camera? That's kind of 2003.
    I concur with all the above. However, there is one missing feature... The cursor moves with the screen, or vice versa. That would be good right?
    Last edited by RUSH; 11/01/2010 at 08:38 AM.
    Access to a straight, non-carrier specific version of the webOS doctor. Please stop getting your carrier all over my webOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    Access to a straight, non-carrier specific version of the webOS doctor. Please stop getting your carrier all over my webOS!
    But then Verizon would not be able to screw with the GPS!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Seems to me that the hardware internals are plenty good enough for the OS being driven. All they really need to do is put the same stuff in a larger slab, and tack on a front camera to cover that base.

I know we techies like to peer into the future. But, it is a very bad sign that we are already looking to the next iteration, when the P2 and wOS 2.0 have not even been fully introduced. If the most loyal Palm community has this little confidence in it, what must the greater community of smartphone purchasers think?
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrobot View Post
    - Doc viewer wide view that allows scrolling to bottom of doc

That sounds like one of the Top 10 Things Overheard in a Proctologist's Office...

You must be logged in to post links or photos. And by the way, your fly is open.