1.    #1  
    I need a mail programs that periodically cheks by itself for new mail and that can read jpeg attachements.
    Anyone can show if a program like this exists?
    Try Basejet, this is the progrm which I got answers from the board. But I still have some problems in getting mail thru GPRS connection and are waiting from post.....
    Watch for the SnapperMail public beta and use it with MacroPlay (for automatically checking e-mail).
  4.    #4  
    where can I download snappermail and macroplay?
    SnapperMail's public beta is "coming soon" - possibly this week. You can sign up at the site I linked to above to be notified.

MacroPlay can be found here.
    Macroplay won't allow you to run a macro (and therefore automatically check e-mail) more frequently than once per hour. (By comparison, Treo Mail's built-in auto-check can run as frequently as every half hour.)
    DougI you may be right - but with Treo Mail you have to pay $50.00/year. I think newer e-mail programs will come out that will allow the option Check every ... minutes now that GPRS is being released for the Treo.
    Darren Greenspoon
    www.allstarsportscamp.ca
    SnapperMail will probably add this feature eventually, but it's not high on the list at the moment.
    I believe the latest beta version of Mark/Space Mail allows periodic checking of eMail. Problem is, they do not yet have true attachment capability for attaching jpeg files.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"