Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Wouldn't make me happy. It would slow the phone to a crawl updating pixels I can't even see.
    I think that would be a little overboard, but heck, why not?
    I dont feel like paying $600 just for a screen that has a lot of pixels...I could get a HD tv for that much
    As long as it can have good battery life AND be a thin phone (no thicker than the iPhone 4), that'd be a fantastic option.
    Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    Wouldn't make me happy. It would slow the phone to a crawl updating pixels I can't even see.
    Not being able to differentiate between pixels is a good thing...
    4.8" screen would make a phone that, I think, would be too large for my personal physical preference.

Still, a very impressive-sounding screen...
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nbmatt View Post
    Not being able to differentiate between pixels is a good thing...
    ... as long as the processor and battery are up to it.
    "We're going to need a bigger processor."
    -- With apologies to Jaws
    Or that could be used for the tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    If it's a tablet, it could have both a larger battery and more power coming to it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I think that would be a little overboard, but heck, why not?
    Exactly!!
    wouldn't an HDMI output be cheaper?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    But if Palm waits too long to use it, Apple will grab it and put it in the iphone5. Then once we get it in the next webOS device, we'll be just "catching up with the competition" again lol.

We need to get it first!
    That's nothing byt a spec bump. I'm jumping ship if HPalm can't do better than this.
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    But if Palm waits too long to use it, Apple will grab it and put it in the iphone5. Then once we get it in the next webOS device, we'll be just "catching up with the competition" again lol.

We need to get it first!
    Not only that but Apple will claim it's "magic" and that they invented.
    If the Evo is a phone and the Galaxy is a tablet, what is the cut off point?