View Poll Results: Which WebOS choice would you prefer Sprint make?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint accepts Pre 2, it does poorly, Sprint PASSES on the next WebOS devices

5 8.62%
  • Sprint passes on the Pre 2, instead takes next 4G Palm device BUT not until 8 months from now

53 91.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think giving the largely negative/mediocre reception the the announcement of the Pre2, and Sprints current position towards WebOS, the options aren't too biased. Perhaps, he should have said,

would you rather 1) sprint offer the Pre2 now, but run the risk of mediocre reception further spoiling Palms relationship with Sprint and decreasing the likelihood of future webOS devices on Sprint or 2) wait another 8 months for a Sprint webOS device that is more likely to be well received.

Given the current situation, I wouldn't say that these options are biased or outside the realm of reality.
    I'm
    If the Pre 2 sold poorly it would shock nobody not even Palm and HP. Also, it's rumored that the Sprint Pre 2 will have 4G, a OMAP 4 CPU and an IPS screen. I don't think things are as black and white with the Pre 2 as some people are making it out to be.

In my opinion Sprint doesn't see the Pre 2 as being any great iPhone competitor, I think they just want a good 4G phone that compliments their network. In that case the rumored Pre 2 4G and future WebOS 4G phones will likely be on their network.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    If the Pre 2 sold poorly it would shock nobody not even Palm and HP. Also, it's rumored that the Sprint Pre 2 will have 4G, a OMAP 4 CPU and an IPS screen. I don't think things are as black and white with the Pre 2 as some people are making it out to be.

In my opinion Sprint doesn't see the Pre 2 as being any great iPhone competitor, I think they just want a good 4G phone that compliments their network. In that case the rumored Pre 2 4G and future WebOS 4G phones will likely be on their network.
    Link or it was never a rumor... Oh wait...

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Oh crap no third party candidates?

Do I have to vote Republican or Democrat?

This is what it will feel like next Tuesday when I enter the polling booth. Two crappy choices.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I'll take option 2,,,o wait,,8 months?,,,ill take option 1,,,get a pre 2 then in 8 months be almost ready for aanother upgrade.
    Uh...re-read the poll. If you choose option 1, then there IS NO other upgrade afterwards. Option 1 is Pre 2 but it doesn't do well so Sprint says "NO" to any future Palm devices.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Option 3 is the best because the first two are both negative solutions for webOS users.
    Yes but they just may be the actual situation facing WebOS Sprint users. That's the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Oh crap no third party candidates?

Do I have to vote Republican or Democrat?

This is what it will feel like next Tuesday when I enter the polling booth. Two crappy choices.
    Where's Palm's Birth Certificate?!?
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Option 3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12