Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As the a Treo owner since day one of Treo... no, I have no interest.
    But I have several if you want to buy one.

Nothing I miss about Treo except, let me think, nothing.
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kurzweil View Post
    My Treo used to go click, click, click. My Pre goes mush, mush, mush.

I could put the cursor between two letters on my Treo in 1 second. Pre is a nightmare trying to edit anything.
    I agree with the click vs mush argument. I miss the form factor, pixi doesn't cut it, too small. Maybe HP Palm will release a new line of Treos. I really dig the candybar qwerty kb form factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    As the a Treo owner since day one of Treo... no, I have no interest.
    But I have several if you want to buy one.

Nothing I miss about Treo except, let me think, nothing.

Nothing? Able to edit docs, SD card, beam applications/contacts/files over bluetooth or infrared, infrared remote, sync to desktop, restore ten years of events in 30 seconds, 25000 applications, have a battery lasting all day, charge extra battery in cradle while phone charges at same time, etc.?

I love the Pre, but come on, there must be something you miss about the Treo.

The things I don't miss about the Treo - bad bluetooth support (even with Seido Audio Gateway), no wifi, no patches (ok, one patch in a year, and that actually broke stuff),
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    i think the treo line is dead. anything palm releases will be webos from now on.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12