1.    #1  
    After installing the GPRS patch Blazer seems to be updated, but...

scrolling now in Blazer is much more difficult with the jot wheel : it jumps to every clickable link instead of scrolling page by page. This is very anoying. I preferred the previous scrolling method.
    Do you have a 180? My 270 came with the updated blazer that went link to link with the jog wheel.
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
    Originally posted by stanne

scrolling now in Blazer is much more difficult with the jot wheel : it jumps to every clickable link instead of scrolling page by page. This is very anoying. I preferred the previous scrolling method.
    Not using the patch and have a 270. This is how it always was for me. Gotta use the up/dpwn buttons to do pages instead of links.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    i was also not enjoying the new rocker setup, but many thanks for the tip on the down button as this helps a lot (sometimes the best ideas are not as obvious as theymay seem!)
    Originally posted by stanne

I've actually been waiting for this feature to come to the 180! You can also type in text fields without the annoying pop-up window (if the text isn't too long). I very much like being able to navigate to links and select them using the jog rocker. Using the up-down buttons for scrolling works for me.