Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Too bad you'll loose it because it doesn't store it in the tablet.
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    I've had many stylus devices over the years. Only one had a poor design for storing the stylus on board which caused me to loose several styli: the Palm III.
    LOSE!

LOSE!

I'm a little torn on whether this is an acceptable solution, but HP does include the planner-style cover for the slate which has a stylus holder in it. I know that if I bought it (and am still very seriously considering it, even though I have my TM2t shipping right now) this would be acceptable for me.
    "...human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together! MASS HYSTERIA!"

-Ghostbusters
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    Why would they need to change the to ARM?
    webOS is already optimized for ARM. Battery life is significantly better than Intel's current offerings. All the other tablet manufactures are going this route for non-windows based tablets.

Plus the PDK apps are all compiled for ARM and would have to be recompiled and optimized for x86 if they go down that road. It's just not worth it.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    I agree dandbj13 ... can't wait to see the WebOS tablet
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    thanks dandbj13. hadn't been on engadget yet today.
    Also go to CrakBerry.com. They have the same video + screenshots which leads me to believe that there maybe a longer video posted later.

Here's the link:
    BlackBerry PlayBook Live Demo! [video and photos] | CrackBerry.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12