Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I am sorry, everyone needs or wants more money most of the times, if I was paid 350K and someother place decided to pay me 450K I would gladly move. So your point, money doesnt matter is without merit. Maybe if I was paid a million dollar and the addition was only a 100K, I may ignore it. But at 350K I would accept a 100K raise.
    You can't base a decision like that solely on salary. There are too many other factors. How do you think Steve Jobs survives on his current $1/year salary? Why would he take a job that only pays $1/year? Hmmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    You can't base a decision like that solely on salary. There are too many other factors. How do you think Steve Jobs survives on his current $1/year salary? Why would he take a job that only pays $1/year? Hmmm?
    So he doesn't have to report his taxes?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Nokia guy is from a flagging phone company.
    Currently flagging - ok.

But Nokia is still the single biggest phone manufacturer and had dominated the market for over a decade. And Nokia had many phones that had great hardware design. Many people still prefer Nokia feature phones over the competition both for hard- and software.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12