Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    This is something I was able to come up with. I like this form factor because it is pretty sleek and keeps the river stone concept.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thumbs Up! Sorli...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I like it!! I hope it comes in black!!
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    No physical keyboard no Way!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxion View Post
    I like it!! I hope it comes in black!!
    It comes in many colors. I put that down in the feature as, "inter-changeable back covers." I took that idea from the Pixi.
    love the design/color. Definitely would prefer a physical keyboard. Looks like it would fit nicely if you wanted to add it in.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Maybe this can be marketed as the "HPalm Lefty"... the volume buttons on the wrong side?

Nice concept though... but I would personally like to see a Palm tungsten-like case (not seen on a phone that I am aware of).
    like the idea my man, +1 in my book, and a larger, but at the same smaller form factor under 4in to almost appeal to everyone
    I like the look but needs a keyboard and would prefer more memory then 1 gig
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benthe1 View Post
    It comes in many colors. I put that down in the feature as, "inter-changeable back covers." I took that idea from the Pixi.
    Nice!!
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Thanks for the comments guys. So the reason I designed it without a keyboard is because a lot of people want a Palm phone without a keyboard and since the Pre already has a physical keyboard I designed this phone without one. If Palm were able to get Swype on a touchscreen only phone, then it would go well with how webOS flows.
    Of course this concept is appealing to a 30 and younger crowd. I noticed the older Palm crowd is not willing to part with their physical keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    No physical keyboard no Way!
    You know what would be really cool that no company has done is a built-in bluetooth keyboard that is part of the back of the phone.

That idea came from a detachable bluetooth headset that was also a slider, so I know it's a proven design.

Another example here