1.    #1  
    Is it still on?
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Is it still on?
    i was thinking the same thing
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I don't know. PreCentral hasn't said anything about it after the submit deadline. I know they wouldn't just get rid of it for the sake of it. Maybe they are really busy with the Pre 2 news and haven't had time to sort out all the mock-up devices. Something they haven't said is how many would be accepted if there were a huge amounts of submissions. One thing is for sure, we know what the first place prize is.
    Quote Originally Posted by benthe1 View Post
    I don't know. PreCentral hasn't said anything about it after the submit deadline. I know they wouldn't just get rid of it for the sake of it. Maybe they are really busy with the Pre 2 news and haven't had time to sort out all the mock-up devices. Something they haven't said is how many would be accepted if there were a huge amounts of submissions. One thing is for sure, we know what the first place prize is.

or maybe someone got their hands on ANOTHER device to be released after the pre2, and they're deciding which phone to give out...
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    or maybe someone got their hands on ANOTHER device to be released after the pre2, and they're deciding which phone to give out...
    I wish. I'm not very impressed with the Pre 2 at all. A year and a half after the Pre and all they could do is go from a 512mHz processor to a 1gHz, and 3mp to 5mp camera. The glass screen is cool but nothing revolutionary.