Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    After the same response everyone else has been getting from sprint about the pre2 I sent this email back to them. I realize goons might not be the best choice of words but I dont care, most likely they arent even reading these anyways.

"well since you silly sprint goons have no interest in getting your customers the phones we want (palm pre2, iphone), be aware we palm users still expect you to get webos 2.0 to us as fast as possible. Sprint has been pretty good with previous webos updates so please push this one to us quickly. I believe the palm users deserve it. Since it is going to be available to SFR customers in a matter of days, there is no reason that we can see why we should not be getting it within the coming days / weeks. If it takes months, people will be very upset. If you have a legitimate reason for not sending it out (such as poor performance on the original pre) then TELL US THAT! We would rather hear that than nothing. "
    Quote Originally Posted by brendu View Post
    After the same response everyone else has been getting from sprint about the pre2 I sent this email back to them. I realize goons might not be the best choice of words but I dont care, most likely they arent even reading these anyways.
    Only a goon would send an email like that and expect anything more than having that meesage tossed into the clown bucket with the rest of the goon emails.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Only a goon would send an email like that and expect anything more than having that meesage tossed into the clown bucket with the rest of the goon emails.
    i expect nothing from sprint, or palm anymore. HP maybe. too soon to tell.
    Many Sprint customers may feel the same way about sprint at this point.(Including me) However, I don't think such an email will change anything. At this point, I feel like sprint isn't the least interesting in getting the pre2. It's just sad for all the palm pre users who was hoping on getting an updated phone to the current one they've right now.

Eventually, Sprint will give us a public announcement on why they refuse to carry the the Pre2.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I realize goons might not be the best choice of words but I dont care
    Its too bad you don't care, expect to get what you deliver, good rule in life.

"well since you silly sprint goons ...
    Do you really expect them to reply to this?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Do you really expect them to reply to this?
    Yep. And they did.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Yep. And they did.
    Pics or it didnt happen.....
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    Smh........

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I will let you know this... Sometimes this does help. I work for one of the largest Banks in the country and when we recieve a blast of emails to the executive email box people notice. There is normally a group of people who respond to the messages and the SLA is forcasted with the amount of FTE needed to answer them. When the SLA drops because of a few thousand extra emails and the FTE can no longer meet the SLA the high ups know.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Well if the blast to their Facebook doesnt get someones attention... then I dunno if email's will either.

Dear Lord,
    Amen.
    I had dinner last night with a fellow Sprint PRE- owner. We both decided that we would get the Epic if it gets Froyo before there is an announcement about the Sprint PRE.

Samsung announced today that all GalaxyS phones would receive Froyo in November.

The clock is ticking...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howiek View Post
    I had dinner last night with a fellow Sprint PRE- owner. We both decided that we would get the Epic if it gets Froyo before there is an announcement about the Sprint PRE.

Samsung announced today that all GalaxyS phones would receive Froyo in November.

The clock is ticking...
    I hope you found a hair in your salad.....

Dear Lord,
    Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxion View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen.....
    It started off with:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your comment/question to Sprint. It will be answered in the order we received it ..."

It was written by some guy named Sprintbot, but when you reply to him you get a bounceback.