Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    This gonna be interesting...but guys, there are two major event in the early 2011...

1)CES 2011(January)
    2)Mobile World Congress, Barcelona(February) Mobile World Congress | Global Conference Expo for Mobile Technology and Business
    I think the superphone most likely will be revealed in mobile world congress.
    most people including myself won't wait until febuary to hear an announcement. besides the fact the new phones probably won't come until spring or summer 2011. by then it will be too late for the palm line.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    most people including myself won't wait until febuary to hear an announcement. besides the fact the new phones probably won't come until spring or summer 2011. by then it will be too late for the palm line.
    Yea,thats true...hope that more leaks and announcement can be revealed in this coming holidays. or I might just get 1 palm pre2 from the HP official website,it is not bad at all anyway....
    Quote Originally Posted by Myprelove View Post
    I spoke with a Sprint Rep today. I asked him if Sprint is going to get the Palm Pre2. He said they were not but something else IS definitely coming. He sounded very knowledgable about the Pre and I hope he is right. He didn't sound like he was blowing smoke up my **** either. I will definitely wait until that happens
    sprint reps no nothing about anything but to feed the customer "you" a line of crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Yea,thats true...hope that more leaks and announcement can be revealed in this coming holidays. or I might just get 1 palm pre2 from the HP official website,it is not bad at all anyway....
    problem is us sprint customers are left in the dust and forced to switch carriers to get it. i hate sprint with a passion but they do have the best deals around.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    problem is us sprint customers are left in the dust and forced to switch carriers to get it. i hate sprint with a passion but they do have the best deals around.
    Why do you hate Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by astraith View Post
    Why do you hate Sprint?
    too long of a story to post here im afraid. if i could break my contract i would.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123