1.    #1  
    that's my guess since it's gotta support sprints 4g and might be hp's next flagship phone...webos 2.0 should give me somethin to do till then
    yep
    Some reassurance from either Sprint or HP that we're not being left completely out in the cold would be nice...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    IF we get it before then:
    Quote Originally Posted by HP Palm
    Available in the coming months.
    this isn't even a soft launch date, it is an open ended announcement. Maybe that is the way HP does business instead of committing to hard dates...

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    the exact dates are mostly driven by carriers.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I am sorry for you Sprint guys, but I do not think HP will focus on Sprint like Palm did.
    Sprint is 3rd place right now so I could see HP pushing more towards ATT and Verizon.

The best hope that HP has of lasting as a player is to launch the next Major WebOS phone on all carriers at the same time. I do not see sprint getting any exclusive deals with HP.
    when sprint gets the next device with much better specs, all the whiners will grab one and rub it in the face of vzw users. And it will happen, even if it isn't at CES.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I'm hoping for a new phone announcement at CES but I have my doubts, mainly b/c I believe HP screwed up royally even releasing the Pre2 in the North American market (only to explain where I'm coming from, not to start a discussion on the Pre2's merits). Right now I'm thinking we'll get a full demo of the WebOS tablet and a release date but only a whisper of the new smartphone.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, I can't imagine using any other OS other than WebOS, but HP have not exactly demonstrated they have a firm grip on the wheel this last month or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    when sprint gets the next device with much better specs, all the whiners will grab one and rub it in the face of vzw users. And it will happen, even if it isn't at CES.
    And Verizon will get that one at the same time.
    I've been asking a friend(wrks at sprint) for a while about a new palm phone for sprint.. He's been pretty tough and really nvr says much but After everything that's happened today I decided to ask him again.. " any wrd on a new palm phone for sprint?" "verizons getting pre 2 and rumor is sprint declined it" his response "yea sprint isn't gonna carry it. Well not for a while" so take it with a grain of salt... Not sure what to make of it a while could be ces 11 but would that mean no superphone? I doubt it but well see