1.    #1  
    Tell them!
    Sprint | Facebook
    God no. Let Sprint skip this minor upgrade and wait until HP releases the real upgrade.
    I posted on the Sprint facebook page

Minor upgrade? Glass screen/no USB cover /5MP camera/ 1 GHz processor/

Seems like a good upgrade for people that like the current Palm Pre form factor
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Have Sprint released any 3G Smartphones since the EVO?
    Yes like 3 mid grade android phones less appealing then the pre 2. Also i expect vvm since the sfr pre will have it, obviously the phone is capable. This is of course if sprint gets it.
    I'm currently on hold with Sprint right now. They are saying that they don't know anything about a Pre 2, and if there was such a thing it would be entirely up to Palm which carriers would get it. Told them I find the answer "unacceptable" and they're checking the info out while I'm on hold....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I'm currently on hold with Sprint right now. They are saying that they don't know anything about a Pre 2, and if there was such a thing it would be entirely up to Palm which carriers would get it. Told them I find the answer "unacceptable" and they're checking the info out while I'm on hold....
    Palm just gave you the answer. They don't know anything about a Palm Pre 2 because it's not a Sprint product.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Did just that.
    lol, sprint is getting pwnd right now. After i spoke they have now choice but to bring us a great Palm phone immediately.

number1pete
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    I think we should wait till CES in January to see if sprint gets anything, As long as WebOS 2.0 is coming to the original pre which Ive had since launch date im good.
    In the end it's Palm's problem, whichever side happens to be responsible for it not happening. This revision is not awesome enough to make people switch carriers for it. Sprint subscribers who were on the fence about Android/Blackberry or WebOS just had their decision made for them. Sucks for Palm.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howemi01 View Post
    In the end it's Palm's problem, whichever side happens to be responsible for it not happening. This revision is not awesome enough to make people switch carriers for it. Sprint subscribers who were on the fence about Android/Blackberry or WebOS just had their decision made for them. Sucks for Palm.
    Wow, more than 1000 comments already left on Sprint Facebook!! Keep them coming!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I guess I'm a Facebook dummy... when I went to that link I can see other peoples' comments, but I can't figure out how to write anything there myself.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jjeffcoat
    -----------------------
    Palm just gave you the answer. They don't know anything about a Palm Pre 2 because it's not a Sprint product.
    I ended up speaking to at least 5 different people, all of whom asked me what my Sprint phone number & PIN number was, and all of whom proved equally unhelpful.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

really though this is something good regardless of if the Pre2 is released on Sprint or some newer hardware later

It shows Sprint that there are valuable customers wanting a Palm device.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I guess I'm a Facebook dummy... when I went to that link I can see other peoples' comments, but I can't figure out how to write anything there myself.
    Okay I figured it out - apparantly you have to "Like" the page first before it will let you write comments.

Although at this point I'm not finding very much to "like" . . .
    My device history:

- Jim J.