1.    #1  
    Ok, so forgive me because it's a little rough around the edges (I'm no computer wiz). I'm calling it the Palm PreDiculous. In order to make it stand out from the crowd, I went with a bit of an edgy, innovative design. We see too many cookie cutter type designs and I wanted to avoid that, so perhaps I went a bit far in my attempt at originality. Admittedly, it's a design that'll throw some people off and take some getting used to, but I really think it could take off. Specs to be posted later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    =) Wow! I've never seen anything like it!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Ok, so forgive me because it's a little rough around the edges (I'm no computer wiz). I'm calling it the Palm PreDiculous. In order to make it stand out from the crowd, I went with a bit of an edgy, innovative design. We see too many cookie cutter type designs and I wanted to avoid that, so perhaps I went a bit far in my attempt at originality. Admittedly, it's a design that'll throw some people off and take some getting used to, but I really think it could take off. Specs to be posted later.
    It favors that phone... Iphone. Note: could you make it look more like the pre2?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    You're a sarcastic funny man. "I went with a bit of an edgy, innovative design." As if we haven't seen that design yet...