1.    #1  
    You heard the title, lets start speculating on a release [date] and show off at this event; we got two days.

We all know they have a model on hand. I know people have been beating around the bush about this already, but I didn't see a dedicated thread for it.

I for one say, hoo ha in hopes that there is somthing there. Apprently there will be devices to show, but are they old or new?

its not gonna b released Oct 21st, its going to b announced b4 the weekend... said this b4 in another thread but no one wanted to listen to me haha
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    its not gonna b released Oct 21st, its going to b announced b4 the weekend... said this b4 in another thread but no one wanted to listen to me haha
    Yeah, im not expecting a "release". But a release date and show off would be jammin.

I'd like to believe that since Sprint is headling the event, that it could mean somthing. But alas. With what I know I cannot believe that one.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I just hope this phone (pre2) becomes very official and very soon. The cat and mouse game is driving me

edit; not so crazy now, thanks to Derek. 2weeks till assimilation begins
    Last edited by bdog421; 10/19/2010 at 08:40 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    I just hope this phone (pre2) becomes very official and very soon. The cat and mouse game is driving me

edit; not so crazy now, thanks to Derek. 2weeks till assimilation begins
    HOLY SNIKIES! I knew I was wrong about the glass screen. My friend would never tell me. Everything else I was right

Excuse me while I catch up on my reading...
    i dont think sprint is getting the pre2, i think they're getting a 4g different device(possibly a more amped version of the pre2) that im sure will hit late this year around the holiday, more likely early next year. sprints focusing on their 4g market and while they r getting new 3g devices in as apparent with the new RIM arrival, i think their top end phones r more of a 4g focus towards the future. this solely an IMO type deal, but from who ive talked to at my sprint tech center, this seemds to b the general trend of their attention.