Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    its not finished but here is the 'Pro' verision of the S-HD.

enjoy!

http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...pt-palmpro.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'd buy it yesterday if it made it to market and had the top of the line specs.
    Woah, looks sleek. But why did you put the keyboard on the right side of the phone? Most smartphones I've seen have the keyboard on the left.
    Very nice! Except that the keyboard slides out from the side, and not the bottom.

Lol, sorry. I'm a portrait > long stretch keyboard guy.

Really great mock up though!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    looks great. Nice work jbarajasp. Looking forward to the finished mock up.
    I like it! Little more polish with the keyboard is all that's needed.
    The problem is how do you gesture when in landscape mode with the keyboard out?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    i want to see palm get rid of the 'gesture area' altogether. that concept needs to be incorporated within the screen area itself. this would enable the screen (regardless of form factor) to be larger and negate the need to give concern for said area when in landscape mode.

btw: the phone looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by pryormba21 View Post
    i'd buy it yesterday if it made it to market and had the top of the line specs.
    ditto!...june 2009 and my 1st gwnweration pre has run out of steam! Hp/palm needs to address sprint customers or in the long haul they will lose a loyal fan base!
    that is the sexiest piece of concept art x10, ur ideas just keep gettin better boss... i would flaunt that thing around like theres no tomorrow. +8546836905710843615012
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Rather have virtual keyboard but that mockup is nice
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    The problem is how do you gesture when in landscape mode with the keyboard out?
    thats a gesture pad on the side.....