1.    #1  
    Just curious. 3D is basically a viewing standard now. Imagine being literally immersed in your text messages. Also, I think it should have predictive viewing to put it a little bit ahead of the curve (i.e., the Pre 2 should be able to show you what you're GOING to see). I can watch a video on any phone and see what I'm seeing. But seeing what you're GOING to see would be a nice little spec jump.

If it doesn't have these specs, then count me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    nope.
    +1
    I wouldn't call 3D a "viewing standard" just something the TV/Movie industry is hoping the masses will go for next.

Not to mention households with HD are about 50% and it's expected 3D will only hit 10% sometime next year, not really the norm.
    This is a weird joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Just curious. 3D is basically a viewing standard now. Imagine being literally immersed in your text messages. Also, I think it should have predictive viewing to put it a little bit ahead of the curve (i.e., the Pre 2 should be able to show you what you're GOING to see). I can watch a video on any phone and see what I'm seeing. But seeing what you're GOING to see would be a nice little spec jump.

Ok, you are officially counted out.

On another note, I want this phone to double as my shaving razor, if it does not have this feature then count me out.
    http://www.wikinomics.com/blog/uploa...-report-ui.jpg

Tom Cruise demonstrates the Palm Thrē.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by boerner View Post
    This is a weird joke.
    Yes.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by howemi01 View Post
    http://www.wikinomics.com/blog/uploa...-report-ui.jpg

Tom Cruise demonstrates the Palm Thrē.
    This should be the MINIMUM we expect.

Nevermind--I missed the joke.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    You trying to be ?
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G

maybe I have a weird sense of humor, but this post mad me lol

for what its worth, I laughed aloud at this.

OK you made me think for a moment! Ill stop thinking now and get on with my life.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    lazers
    Nice post.

Don't know what was better- the original post or how some folks took this post literally.
    i lol-ed too.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    eh looks like 'lack of real info' has depleted what little life was left.

hope you all well. Bye