1.    #1  
    I was excited to listen this week because Josh generally backs the pre, but they were strangely silent on the subject. I know Win7 Just poped a ton of devices, but i was expecting at least an insult to the pre2. There has been speculation that they have a device and our under a NDA. Makes ya wonder.
    NDA...they will not mention anything till official announcement. Josh has one. I have a feeling it will be announced tonight at midnight.
    they did briefly mention it when they were talking about the nokia n8. tsomething along the lines of it being a release just so they can say they released something, but nothing really extraordinary.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    This falls in line with Josh asking on twitter for the best WebOS twitter app.
  5.    #5  
    talked about dungeon hunter for the pre as well, but didn't even dis/praise the palm leaks ........
    they may have a unit and are looking for apps to test they new features??? Looking for suggestions...

Kinda hard to discuss a Pre 2 bump when Engadget has nine (9) Win 7 phones now for review, twelve (12) new Android phones (slight exageration), and a couple extra tablets from everyone under the sun.

I suspect Christmas will be very busy for the review market on E or P|C. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckywildcats View Post
    NDA...they will not mention anything till official announcement. Josh has one. I have a feeling it will be announced tonight at midnight.
    And once again, someone comes up with a prediction out of thin air and bombs horribly. Good try (sarcasm)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    And once again, someone comes up with a prediction out of thin air and bombs horribly. Good try (sarcasm)
    Maybe he meant tonight
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    That's not surprising to me.. Engadget as Apple's **** in their mouth... It's really disappointing..
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    It was discussed by Chris Ziegler on Engadget Mobile:

Podcasts -- Engadget Mobile

59:40 - Palm Pre 2 in the wild?
    Yeah and they weren't exactly positive about it, basically taking the line that HP/Palm instead needs a massive new device + webOS 2 launch along the same manner as WP7 have just had.
    Why hasn't pre central run this story...
    Probably because Precentral.net also has the Pre 2 for review and they have NDA as well.