1.    #1  
    Wow, I didn't know people were starting threads about their entries, I guess I better drum up some support for mine as well. Sorry for the rush job on the render, I only found out about the contest recently. If I had more time I would have done a 3D render.

Introducing the Prevail Contextual Slate (CS) by HP with Palm. (or what ever they decide to do with the names...)

This is a slate unlike any other, with not one, but two screens one on top of the other. For size reference, just think of a Galaxy S phone that is a bit taller.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38...CSwithPalm.jpg

For the lower screen, think of the ShurePress screen on the Blackberry Storm, only instead of one big button the Prevail has forty standard keys through which the screen underneath shows. This setup combines the best of real keyboards with the power and flexibility of on screen keyboards with out having to sacrifice screen real estate and with out having to turn to a more flimsy slide or flip design.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38...Palm_Games.jpg

These are some examples of Gaming and Media on the Prevail. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Interesting...definitley innovative.

Kindah like it,but it does seem more like hp then palm.

Mock-ups like this make me shame to post my works.

Good job!
  3.    #3  
    Fortunately or unfortunately that seems to be what the future has in store, I was focusing more on the concept. I guess you can close one eye and imagine that the top and bottom are more rounded like a Palm Phone ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Treiz View Post
    Wow, I didn't know people were starting threads about their entries, I guess I better drum up some support for mine as well. Sorry for the rush job on the render, I only found out about the contest recently. If I had more time I would have done a 3D render.
    Nice and I'm glad you got it in and submitted. Sorli...
    I understand it was rushed, but you get an A+ for the concept. Great idea!
  6.    #6  
    Well I guess I was close on the new naming convention for HP and webOS
    Best concept hp web os phone ive ever seen