Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'l take two. Was daydreaming about a dual-orientation keyboard PrPrPr&#$275$; $with$ $a$ $little$ $bigger$ $screen$ $just$ $the$ $other$ $day$. $Just$ $no$ $way$ $for$ $me$ $to$ $make$ $a$ $mockup$.

Nice work.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Have to say this is the most "thinking out of the box" design yet, nice job and great concept.
    Thanks...amazing how long this took. Everything in my design was created in Fireworks (mostly) and Photoshop. Did a few things in 3D and the only things not made by me and rendered were the screen captures showing in the interface.

The keyboard took forever and animation done in Motion could have used more time to fix timing issues, but otherwise I'm happy and wanted to get done before the deadline.

Sorli...
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by kurzweil View Post
    I'l take two. Was daydreaming about a dual-orientation keyboard PrPrPr&#$275$; $with$ $a$ $little$ $bigger$ $screen$ $just$ $the$ $other$ $day$. $Just$ $no$ $way$ $for$ $me$ $to$ $make$ $a$ $mockup$.

Nice work.
    I was thinking the same thing...where do I get one? Good ideas are great when we're dreaming, but I now want half of these to getter done.

Hopefully Palm and HP are paying attention. Sorli...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12