1.    #1  
    just thinking why not we get some ideas of what people might do as a commercial for the new look HP/Palm webos.

my idea is a commercial of a mini rap showcasing the card system, and taking shots at Android.

Im hearing lately about a search platform as the ruler/
    but webos hands up is still the thang of the future/
    last year yeah it stumbled ended up on the biggest looser/
    but now in PALMS hand they now got HP as the shooter/
    with real multitasking a card design thats slick to the touch/
    we leave Android machines sidelined held up with a crutch/
    hardware "coming soon posters" on the side of your bus/
    play a 3d game, tweet, reply on facebook while eating your lunch/
    the new improved WEBOS is lurking believe me its coming/
    and for that other guy in the game GO SEARCH FOR SOMETHING/
    (Flava flave pops in wearing an HTC for a clock) Yueaaaaaa boi!!

EDIT: Title should be "Commercial ideas for webOS 2.0"
    Last edited by PalmPrePlusPwns; 10/15/2010 at 04:06 PM.
    I don't think taking shots at Android would be very beneficial. It's never good to tick off your potential base of customers. And most people usually don't see smartphone operating systems as something to take shots at.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    I don't think taking shots at Android would be very beneficial. It's never good to tick off your potential base of customers. And most people usually don't see smartphone operating systems as something to take shots at.
    Err, see...

Every Droid commercial prior to the device launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    It wouldnt be so much of a "shot".. i think it would make people laugh/smile and show that hp/palm has a sense of humor..

For me, commercials that make me laugh stick in my head the most.

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Err, see...

Really clever advertising for the Droid. I remember watching that and thinking how cool that phone must be. That was Palm's window of opportunity, if only they beat android to the punch.

Im hoping the advertisement is a lot better for the Pre this time around..

i still cant get over that weird, pal, mono tone girl commercial.. or the verizon "valentines day pre" commercial.. "perfect gift for mom"??? geez.
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Err, see...

Yeah, good point.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer