1.    #1  
    Here's my device mockup.

* It's almost the same size as an iPhone 4 but the screen is much taller making it the first ever true HD phone (it has a 16:9 ratio)

* It fits in with the HP/Palm's Slate design (keeping it a consistent line of new devices)

* The "kickstands" come with rubber stops to prevent sliding and are available in two colors: Palm orange and clear

EDIT: Forgot to mention: it does the touchstone via the kickstands.

Hope you like it!

http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...eap_mockup.png

(Click the image to view it full-size - you actually have to click the popup as well to view it full size)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thesilversurfer; 10/15/2010 at 12:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Cool... its an Evo with webos!
    front looks great. no dual LED flash in back?
    Sorry not feeling this, but Im not a fan of slabs (had a few and hated them)

Might want to change the "touchstone ready" no way the t/s works w/ the textured back. Unless thats just art work on a smooth cover.

I want to say that even though I'd never buy this I give you guys props for the hard work, I just wish I had the ability to do something like this.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    front looks great. no dual LED flash in back?
    It has a flash but it's integrated into the camera lens. Hey, it's supposed to be a "futuristic" Palm phone, right?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Sorry not feeling this, but Im not a fan of slabs (had a few and hated them)

Might want to change the "touchstone ready" no way the t/s works w/ the textured back. Unless thats just art work on a smooth cover.

I want to say that even though I'd never buy this I give you guys props for the hard work, I just wish I had the ability to do something like this.
    It does the touchstone through the kickstands.

No worries on the dislike of the slate. Everyone has their tastes. Personally, I don't like the slide-out keyboard phones but I know a lot of people do.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarajasp View Post
    Cool... its an Evo with webos!
    Well, not quite. Aside from the back being very different from an Evo, the size is also smaller. The phone is almost the exact same size as an iPhone 4 but the screen is much larger.