Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alright people, stay on topic.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I know, webOS sucks BAAAAD and is a total and utter failure in every way, shape and form.

But here's the thing - those of us who feel different get tired of those of you that hate it rubbing it in our faces all of the damn time, and on a Palm forum no less. Sure, you want to vent your disappointment, but see, it's like going to catholiccentral.com and posting long-winded rants about how illogical christianity is, about how much evil organized religion has wrought, and about how creepy the pope is. And, like yours, those are all valid points.

So in the name of all of us - please just shut up, say bye in the appropriate thread, ebay your phone to someone who'll like it better, and be off to greener pastures. Nobody is gonna be angry about you joining Apple or Android - but some may get huffy after reading for the n-th time how delusional they supposedly are just for liking an operating system that's not fashionable at the moment.
    What he said. Thanks for saying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Sorry to sound harsh, but if you're going to make such ridiculous, ungeneralized and factless claims like that dribble about the lack of developer support, I'm going to tell you succinctly to shut up. You have no idea what you're saying, as the app catalog is increasing in size a lot every day. Sorry, but you're just... wrong.

How about you leave?
    Seriously have you taken a look at the app store size at all? WebOS app store just surpassed 5000 apps. Meanwhile WP7 is launching with 2000, Android 70,000+, 200,000+ for iOS. Come back to reality there is no developer support for WebOS anymore. What the hell is wrong with everyone? I must leave because I don't agree with your overly optimistic statements?
    Last edited by aurrun; 10/14/2010 at 07:14 PM.
    no one is saying that you "must" leave, but you stated that you are... so if you hurry you can get to Best Buy before they close.
  5.    #25  
    arrum I made this thread for you. Did you read the title? Please stop pretending you are leaving because you are not! Stop being so negative. I bet you are a good kid.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    ...you are all so defensive about a dying platform.
    wow i havent heard palm was dead/dying in a while!...maybe it really will now that you have said it!!!...you must be the great Smartphone Platform Death Proclaimer of the Universe!!....thanks for the heads up
    I'm hanging on a thread, and I feel so dirty.

I'm on Sprint, they say they have no plans on a new WebOS phone. I am good for an upgrade and my technology itch is needing to be scratched. I know patience is a virtue, but how hard it is. How long must I wait?

I love webOS. I feel it's the coolest OS out there and I'm sure I will get the PalmPad (or whatever they call it) when it comes out, but I don't think I can wait a few more months for the possibility of a new webOS phone on Sprint. Oh, it hurts. I feel like such a traitor. haha

is there any support group, any encouragement someone could help me with? That Epic is looking quite epic right now...
  8.    #28  
    Can you buy the epic off craigslist for cheap to help your itch?
    Then use your upgrade on the new palm phone?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I know, webOS sucks BAAAAD and is a total and utter failure in every way, shape and form.

But here's the thing - those of us who feel different get tired of those of you that hate it rubbing it in our faces all of the damn time, and on a Palm forum no less. Sure, you want to vent your disappointment, but see, it's like going to catholiccentral.com and posting long-winded rants about how illogical christianity is, about how much evil organized religion has wrought, and about how creepy the pope is. And, like yours, those are all valid points.

So in the name of all of us - please just shut up, say bye in the appropriate thread, ebay your phone to someone who'll like it better, and be off to greener pastures. Nobody is gonna be angry about you joining Apple or Android - but some may get huffy after reading for the n-th time how delusional they supposedly are just for liking an operating system that's not fashionable at the moment.
    AMEN!
    I left my pre for an Epic 4G and I felt dirty inside. I returned that epic and realized that the grass isn't always greener.
    Guys!...Relax! lol

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I left Palm back when my III broke.

I just came back this year!
    Please remember... these forums are about software and hardware and not the individuals themselves. The point has been made here and the thread has run its course.

<<closed>>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/15/2010 at 07:12 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12