Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....-10pre2vzw.jpg

Palm Pre 2 coming to Verizon? -- Engadget

It seems like we're getting closer and closer to the arrival of the Palm Pre 2 and webOS 2.0, and it looks like Verizon will be in the mix -- we were just sent this image of Big Red's internal VZLearn portal showing Pre 2 device training. We still don't know when it'll actually hit or what pricing will be like, and we don't know if it'll hit Sprint and AT&T as well like the OG Pre, but we're guessing we'll find out soon enough -- keep a sharp eye, we'll let you know.

<<edit>>
    Also see P|C blog article here: http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-2-headed-verizon

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4695/pre2.png
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/14/2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Added link to P|C blog, quoted article, added IMG from sketch42 and fixed IMG URL

I hope Sprint gets it first, just doesn't make sense for Verizon to be the first US carrier to launch the device. Don't see them pushing this phone at all.

I would hope that Sprint gets whatever device(s) will be announced in January shortly after they're announced.
    Just read this too, If we dont get it on Sprint too, I'm going to be a might bit upset.

Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/14/2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: LANGUAGE
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/14/palm-pre-2-coming-to-verizon/

Bam!
    I surely hope it doesn't come to Sprint, I want the super device!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Dont get happy. As you can tell punctuation makes a world of a difference in this world.

Read this.

A woman without her man is nothing

Then read this

A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Don't ignore the question mark engadget included lol.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Good for verizon, keep pushing us Sprint adopters closer and closer to android
    Like i said in the other thread...

Dont get happy. As you can tell punctuation makes a world of a difference in this world.

Read this.

A woman without her man is nothing

Then read this

A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Don't ignore the question mark engadget included lol.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I said it months ago when we had the sprint execs in our office. They said they had no interest in the new webos device .( i wasnt sure if I believed them but now I do) Thats when I decided to jump get a Android device ( while still having the Pre), didnt want to get left behind and finally dumped the Pre last week. But if webos is succesful trust me Sprint will carry something. Eventually.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 10/14/2010 at 05:18 PM.
    <<threads merged>>
    Dont have a epic but my Boss just dumped his Pre for an Epic. Misses Cards but loves the Epic and Android . Its a great phone. Such a nice screen.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I'm on sprint and I'm going to the epic if sprint doesn't get something new...
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Dont have a epic but my Boss just dumped his Pre for an Epic. Misses Cards but loves the Epic and Android . Its a great phone. Such a nice screen.
    is it me or does it sound like an epic commercial? NOT DOWN with the epic! I hate censorship
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/14/2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: LANGUAGE
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    *sits on his Sprint Pre Plus and watches eBay for the Bad ESN Verizon Pre 2's.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    You're leaving?
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Wasnt trying to make it sound like a commercial . ANd I dont have one. But wish I did. Its a sweet phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    is it me or does it sound like an epic commercial? Down with the epic!
    Wasnt trying to make it sound like a commercial . ANd I dont have one. But wish I did. Its a sweet phone.
    all the new phones are sweet. But we just got to be patient cuz there is ALWAYS gonna be a bigger, badder, faster phone avail on all carriers except the one you might be on.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I said it months ago when we had the sprint execs in our office. They said they had no interest in the new webos device .( i wasnt sure if I believed them but now I do) Thats when I decided to jump get a Android device ( while still having the Pre), didnt want to get left behind and finally dumped the Pre last week. But if webos is succesful trust me Sprint will carry something. Eventually.
    Bad blood, and that's why they didn't update their stock with the Pluses. Now that HP is running the game, they will have interest in WebOS. I'm pretty sure HP will do it's magic here.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    us sprint users are probably palms biggest supporters, and how does palm repay us, by giving verizon the pre 2... I will be getting an epic. See ya all on android central.
    To each his own....but being as we don't have any idea whether or not Sprint will be carrying the Pre 2 I'd personally hold off on such announcements.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    us sprint users are probably palms biggest supporters, and how does palm repay us, by giving verizon the pre 2... I will be getting an epic. See ya all on android central.
    Verizon has a very large customer base, so I could understand the reasoning behind a Verizon launch. What puzzles me is that Sprint is still stuck with the Pre minus while all other carries have the plus version. not to mention that Verizon reps are not very familiar with webOS and not so positive about pushing it either.

Sprint, although a smaller carrier has always been positive when pushing Palm devices. I only hope that Sprint has the opportunity to sell this device. If not, Verizon could really be the final nail in further consumer webOS devices.
    Why do people feel some kind of entitlement for buying Palm products and being an early adopter? Ridiculous.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast