Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Gimme, gimme, gimme!
    That is by far one of the best designs for a new webOS phone, just awesome. Thanks for all your hard work, keep it up and hopefully we can all get a phone that resembles that.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    does anyone know when the polling starts?
    WOW just WOW
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr1108 View Post
    please oh please oh please tell me you secretly work for HPalm. that is a masterpiece of a phone! just the kind of phone webOS needs to get back in the race. absolutely LOVE the widgets idea. Genious.
    +1 webos needs to incorp widgets like android. id love to see a weather or clock widget on my homescreen.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    +1 webos needs to incorp widgets like android. Id love to see a weather or clock widget on my homescreen.
    your avatar is pure awesomeness!!!!!!
    Wanna know how I got these scars? I wish to place my order now! I am sooooo serious for this Superphone!!!!
    I concur. Also, you should hit up HP/Palm and work on their design team. I am Serious!
    so u really work for palm right? this isnt just a mockup competition for the next phone right? your secretly just polling our oppinions on this phone to see how consumers respond to it right? i knew it, im right... end of conversation
    just pure awesome this needs to be sent to palm
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    so u really work for palm right? this isnt just a mockup competition for the next phone right? your secretly just polling our oppinions on this phone to see how consumers respond to it right? i knew it, im right... end of conversation
    i sure wish you were right
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I'b buy it yesterday!! Great work!
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    good night man....i like your vision. Needs a dual core cortexA9 running at 1.5Ghz though.

thanks,

number1pete
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    i cant stop looking at this phone, only HOPING that palm has secretly obtained ur services/ideas to b implemented into the next design... and i was thinkin about it, would it be possible to write a program that could layer rows of cards so that it may be possible to have an almost "permanent" but obviously customizable area on the phone, like the 2 rows of cards pictured here? cuz that would be sick, like a "locked" toolbar or somethin along those lines. just thinking out loud...
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    wow im excited to see that voting has started!!!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
    May the Superior win. Head and shoulders above the field, in my opinion.
    voted for you boss and if I can vote again I will +1
    Voted for you Josť Wonderful job
    Wow! THIS is my next phone! Great job!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345