Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 99
  1. Zephyr#AC's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #61  
    please oh please oh please tell me you secretly work for HPalm. that is a masterpiece of a phone! just the kind of phone webOS needs to get back in the race. absolutely LOVE the widgets idea. Genious.
  2. jbarajasp's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #62  
    added JUST SPEAK as a last second feature.... take a look at original post....

    hope you guys like!
  3. #63  
    i think that someone should send out some of these official looking photos to websites stating that they have release info on the upcoming palm "roadrunner HD" cuz ur phone looks downright plausible to be the next in the HPalm lineup. this could inadvertently force out some info on the situation to shed some light on handhelds to come. just my two cents haha
  4. jbarajasp's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    i think that someone should send out some of these official looking photos to websites stating that they have release info on the upcoming palm "roadrunner HD" cuz ur phone looks downright plausible to be the next in the HPalm lineup. this could inadvertently force out some info on the situation to shed some light on handhelds to come. just my two cents haha
    your comment + your avatar = AWESOME!!!!!! lol
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarajasp View Post
    your comment + your avatar = AWESOME!!!!!! lol
    haha thx, u cant see it but the trophy im holding is a bobblehead ******* with the **** being the part that bobbles, i won that from winning some beach olypics and its the best trophy i have ever won...


    **edit** sorry i didnt kno that u cant use the correct term for donkey, and i appologize. its a bobblehead donkey
  6. #66  
    The Widget area which behaves like cards is AWESOME. Please do send that idea to HP/Palm!
  7. Olidie's Avatar
    Posts
    385 Posts
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    #67  
    Love it! This is just what the doctor prescribed for world domination. Will buy in a heart beat. Love the widget roll.

    Palm should launch this alone alone with verox design.
    Last edited by olidie; 10/16/2010 at 01:43 PM.
  8. #68  
    the widget deck looks awsome!!!!
  9. #69  
    +1 have cash and upgrade in hand. where do i line up to get one?
    What does this button do?


    crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
  10. Dtone's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #70  
    wow i'm feeling this.
    HP should be looking at this.
    I like the widgets!
    Something like this is whats needed to keep hope for WebOS
  11. #71  
    Wow...guess if we're gonna dream, just as well dream big, lol. This device will come to fruition somewhere between hell freezing over & purple unicorns flying out if my ****.
    Still, it would be an awesome device. It would cost like $500 ON contract, but would still be nice.
  12. #72  
    Does he need to call the patent lawyers??
  13. itZmePre's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #73  
    I know it's a bit late but I thought you might like to know there is a typo in the "Minimize" section. It says, "Keep you homescreen clean" and I think you meant to say, "Keep your homescreen clean"

    Awesome design!

    Hope it helps,
    -- Kevin
  14. shotyme's Avatar
    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    #74  
    You are a genius. I love the widget idea. Having the widget over the cards is astounding. Also, the minimize feature is a great idea as well.

    Palm should really hire you. You have some great concepts. The just speak is something I hope palm will surprise us with for real. Not sure I would be for the "card stack" feature. I think "Stacks" by itself should be enough, but I would have to use it to really tell.

    The only issue would be the specs. They are a little too heavy. I would love to have them, but this phone would be too expensive. $400 after contract. Maybe $300 after contract and that is pushing it.

    Maybe we should have a "Precentral got talent" showcase so Palm can hire some of the great talent here.
  15. #75  
    great design. love the widgets. love the idea of a minimal gesture area.
  16. #76  
    I think the maximized should b called widgets and the minimized widgets should b called midgets..
  17. jbarajasp's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by shotyme View Post
    You are a genius. I love the widget idea. Having the widget over the cards is astounding. Also, the minimize feature is a great idea as well.

    Palm should really hire you. You have some great concepts. The just speak is something I hope palm will surprise us with for real. Not sure I would be for the "card stack" feature. I think "Stacks" by itself should be enough, but I would have to use it to really tell.

    The only issue would be the specs. They are a little too heavy. I would love to have them, but this phone would be too expensive. $400 after contract. Maybe $300 after contract and that is pushing it.

    Maybe we should have a "Precentral got talent" showcase so Palm can hire some of the great talent here.

    I know what u mean about the spec are a bit out there but thats why its called "superior"... i cant see the name fitting an ordinary device... lol

    i personally think palm should carry 3 phones..
    ...a pumped up pixi for 99 [8bg] and 149 [16gb]
    ...a pumped up pre for 199 [16gb] and 249 [32gb]
    ... and then a superphone that out specs the competition for 299 [32gb] and 349 [64gb]

    i think people would see the value in a phone like this....


    99 pixi competes with 99 8gb iphone 3gs
    199 pre competes with 199 16gb iphone 4
    299 superior competes with 299 32gb iphone 4

    (plus people would see the value in twice the memory of each model for an extra 50 bucks.... versus $100 or storage bump on iphone)
  18. jbarajasp's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by itZmePre View Post
    I know it's a bit late but I thought you might like to know there is a typo in the "Minimize" section. It says, "Keep you homescreen clean" and I think you meant to say, "Keep your homescreen clean"

    Awesome design!

    Hope it helps,
    -- Kevin
    DARN! missed that one.... oh well

    thanks!
  19. jbarajasp's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
       #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Very nice! I do hope that Palm stays with the rounded corner "pebble" look for their future phones. Your graphic proves again how nice that look is on a larger device! BUT... needs a keyboard for me to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by loxas View Post
    physical keyboard(QWERTY) with touchscreen is the reason that makes me love palm,no QWERTY,no love,hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I like it! The form factor is not that much different then the current Pre Plus and since you weren’t specific about the specs that allows us (or Palm) to invent the “Superior” phone of our dreams. Lets see … I want a TI OMAP 4 processor, physical keyboard, 64gb storage, 1gb ram, forward and rear facing cameras, LTE 4g compatible radio, Bluetooth sync, a compass, etc… etc… etc… etc…

    Edit: I love the widgets row concept as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikerage View Post
    Love it! I'd buy in a heartbeat. Screw a keyboard on a device like that.

    And the widget idea would destroy any other phone offering out there. I would kill for that feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    I can honestly say i like this one also... the wide screen is beautiful, very clear and crisp... the widgets also are a wonderful touch, physical keyboard could be a must for many though... me i find myself to be an adapter so if it doesnt, i could adjust ... the speca ( 1.5 Ghz cpu 1 Gig ram, 64 GB hard drive), i likes alot... i think this also could make for some very clear, hd type video playback.. thats really one thing i am looking for ... very nice job
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Paul View Post
    this looks cool but I would like a vertical physical keyboard. Also would it be possible to make the sides gesture areas? then when you are in landscape the bottom would always be the gesture area. more food for thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    This is awesome...add the physical portrait keyboard and I would buy at least 2 of them. And I agree, move the widget to the bottom to be covered up by the VK when in use


    OK... so iv'e been working on refining the hardware part of the S-HD and i figured that i would make a version with a keyborad as well due to popular demand....

    coming soon...

    (ps: its landscape...... im a fan of roomy keyboards)
    Last edited by jbarajasp; 10/18/2010 at 10:42 AM.
  20. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #80  
    OMG thats hard! I want 2 of those!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions