Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Made a ton of extra changes....
    wow I really like your 'minimize idea' it's really elegent and is a better use for the swipe Down feature. I would really like it if Palm took notes on this one. Also it would be neat if minimizing your cards would allow you to have more than one widget on the screen at once.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Hopefully you work for HP/Palm....
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidal View Post
    Hopefully you work for HP/Palm....
    LOL... I wish..... I work for sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    wow I really like your 'minimize idea' it's really elegent and is a better use for the swipe Down feature. I would really like it if Palm took notes on this one. Also it would be neat if minimizing your cards would allow you to have more than one widget on the screen at once.
    Agreed. The phone and OS are both amazing, the only thing I can think of is a swype application for ultra-fast typing. Hands down my favorite mockup so far.
    d**n precentral users are creative!
    4.5"? Good freaking lord

Also the specs sound amazing but I don't know that'd fit...anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    wow looks awesome. really imaginative with the widget idea! i hope HP puts something that into webos 2.5, 3.0? i'd def buy that. I'm not excited at all at the pre2, but this I would def go for.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    4.5"? Good freaking lord

I had planned a 4 inch screen but 4.5 works if its widescreen.... the demensions are actually good... its actually a bit smaller than Droid x...
    The screen size is the reason I chose to leave out a physical QWERTY
  10. vpr
    4.5 is too big in my opinion, but love some of the ideas you've implemented.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    4.5"? Good freaking lord

Quote Originally Posted by vpr View Post
    4.5 is too big in my opinion, but love some of the ideas you've implemented.
    ok you guys win....

im knocking it down to 4 inches

.... whats half an inch between friends... lol
    Last edited by jbarajasp; 10/14/2010 at 11:52 PM.
    you win!

oh wait. i'm not the judge. well, i love the "minimize" thing that you've added in there. your concept with the widgets was awesome to begin with, and you've really taken it all to the next level. i won't even get into the hardware specs you've listed. it's all just so... wow.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    damn this thing is sexy, i would buy this in a heart beat with or without a contract. effin sweet!!! honestly you should email this to hpalm!!!
    Man you need to pitch that minimize and widget deck to H/Palm ASAP!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LessbDAchozn1 View Post
    Man you need to pitch that minimize and widget deck to H/Palm ASAP!
    that would be much easier if palm would just visit these forums.... there are a TON of great ideas on ALL the mockups!!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Wow that is really impressive to say the least. After moving on to the EVO and android, I would say it would take something like this to make me consider another Palm phone. You should be on HP's payroll because that should be the future of their devices. Well Done.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Agh.... I just noticed more typos! I'll need to fix them and resubmit. It.......
    can someone please proof read this for me and look for more mistakes.....
    Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Love the mockup, though a 10MP back cam & 5MP front seems like a bit of overkill. But what the hell, go big or go home, right?

Like many of the others here I'm digging the WidgetDeck and Minimize features.

You asked for proofreading...

In the "World's First HD display section, your second sentence starts with "Its". It should be "It's" (it is). It's the contraction that doesn't fit the standard rule for possessive contractions in English, so lots of people get it wrong. Alternately, you could leave it as is, and change the sentence to "Its crisp stunning screen is unmatched by any phone in the industry."

Might I also suggest that under the Connectivity specs you specify 802.11n as the WiFi specification? I'd also love to see voice dialing listed as a spec, but that's just me.

Great work overall. Very impressive.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
    Love the new changes... this thing looks hot.

@Palm tweeted that all of these mockups at P|C are the favorite competition they've seen P|C run! Mock-ups like this are the reason why!
    yo brother man, i already posted how much i absolutely love and i do mean LOVE ur phone idea, i love the physical keyboard but that is one sexy piece of machinery and the changes u made, and the widget screens u created r downright beautiful. i can only hope that HPalm takes notice of ur creative abilities cuz if they dont its a loss hands down. keep it up boss cuz i kno people around here appreciate this stuff...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast