Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    lol palm get real no1 will buy this with only 4 cores and just one front-facing camera. nice try palm for 5 years ago but i am moving on2 ANDRRRROIIIID!!! too bad so sad hp is dead now....oh well CYA laters....
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I want 23" wheels.
    with spinners.
    And also... it doesn't:

- read my email before I get them
    - have the best alien technology
    - cure rickets
    - qualify me for a TARP bailout
    - get me the abs I always wanted
    - take me to the final round in Dancing with the Stars
    - eats iPhones for breakfast
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Very funny mock up.
    And we should get a life?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I have been laughing so hard reading this thread. Someone with photoshop skills needs to put all of these individual images together so we can see what this 'super phone' would truly look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by birchasr View Post
    I have been laughing so hard reading this thread. Someone with photoshop skills needs to put all of these individual images together so we can see what this 'super phone' would truly look like.
    Probably similar to this

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I want 23" wheels.

with spinners.
    We heard and i give you 23" with spinners
    prototype

Alarm optional.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by birchasr View Post
    I don't see what's so funny. Maybe you could quit laughing and get serious enough to help th OP figure out some remaining design issues. For example: how to embed a 3d lense so we can text in 3d without having to wear those stupid 3d glasses.

if you can't help to solve a problem, you have no right to laugh at those who are trying, so roll up your sleeve and help.

hp needs our input before they deliver a poor phone that drives them to bankruptcy before CES in january. There is no time for laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't see what's so funny. Maybe you could quit laughing and get serious enough to help th OP figure out some remaining design issues. For example: how to embed a 3d lense so we can text in 3d without having to wear those stupid 3d glasses.

if you can't help to solve a problem, you have no right to laugh at those who are trying, so roll up your sleeve and help.

hp needs our input before they deliver a poor phone that drives them to bankruptcy before CES in january. There is no time for laughing.
    im still trying to figure out how can we integrate the coffee brewer / Nuclear Silo

http://www.tuvie.com/wp-content/uplo...o-machine1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    im still trying to figure out how can we integrate the coffee brewer / Nuclear Silo
    simple, those are only available with the seidio extended back
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/13/2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    simple, those are only available with the seidio extended back
    AFTERMARKET??!?!?!?! REALLY Thats your answer.?? If it does NOT have it built in than who the #$% needs this POS

Im going iDroidPhoneBerry
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I apologize for not seeing the urgency of the situation. I will laugh no more. Here's an idea. We could use this holographic display to display images, products on shopping websites or even games.

http://www.gadgetlite.com/wp-content...ic-display.png

It could even be used to render certain objects in movies for a more realistic 3D experience.
    now THAT's more like it! Well played, sir.
    how do i get THIS in the phone???
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    ok, so in recent less than enthusiastic response from all the uber g33ks on this board, i have designed what i think will be the only palm pre 2 device that would make them happy.

Introducing the "palm getalife":

Ok, so 3.1" screens are so lame. My cousin vinnie has a 4" screen on his evo so now i look so lame to everyone so now i need to blow my money on something i dont need because i look like such a loser to everyone with my 3.1" screen.

So, we start out with a sony bravia 42" led television

that'll teach everyone to make fun of me.

Attachment 52627

then, we need better specs. I mean everyone thinks that i am so uncool with my pre and its 500mhz processor, even though i tell them its overclocked to 1ghz!

So, we take an alienware area-51® alx desktop and glue it to the back of the led tv.

Attachment 52628

now we are talking!

Quad core, 3.23ghz
    12gb of ddr3 ram
    2tb hardrive

thatt'll show them!

Ok, but we wont be able to use that mesely little 1150mah battery to power all this, i mean what was palm thinking?

So, clearly we will need more juice. And why not be manly about it too, because i <deleted by mod> need to boost my ego.

..i got it!

Attachment 52629

nothing says manly like a diesel generator. Look it even has wheels, for total portability.

Stick webos 2.0 on this baby and there is no way that it wont sell like hotcakes. Because i know that everyone in the world is a nerd like me and clearly wants what i want. Its not like i am in the minority or something posting on a forum about smartphones. No sirree bob. Everyone is like me.

Introducing the new palm "getalife"
    i think you will have cooling issues with this device... Please install 2 boeing 777 turbofans engines and i bet people will stop whining and be happy campers!
    those engines will generate heat. Instead, just install a carrier air conditioner.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    how do i get THIS in the phone???
    That better have automatic gear shifting, traffic sensors and GPS navigation built in for planets Mercury through Neptune for my interplanetary business trips (no one cares about Pluto since it was disowned then re-adopted).
    I am, therefore I think
    Would this be a similar car mount?

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/ima...onditioner.jpg
    I just found this in another P|C thread. This is absolutely the feature we've been looking for to differentiate the next Palm phone from every other competitor:
    iScale a digital scale for the iphone - Mac Forums

note to palm: be sure to include a straw and razorblade as standard with each phone...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast