Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hahahahluv this mockup i WILL BE voting for this one
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Yeah... I think the 41" is a little too big to fit in my pocket comfortably. I don't want the giant screen getting scratched up by my keys, etc. Sorry. No dice.

Also... Diesel generators are last year. I'd opt for a biofuel powered device.

Nice try though.

Next.
    Well you need to leave SOMETHING for people to mod on their own. We can get started on a guide for modding the generator to use biodiesels!
    But i dont actually SEE aa Mock up Just the Parts... lame... real lame... y0ur3 n07 1337 1!k3 m3

ltm ltm ltml ltm....
    also missing is a memory card slot. I suggest a SATA slot so we can add 2TB drives to the side. Also, needs a couple of USB ports so we can add 5G and XM radios.
    Can we get it in different colors? Will it be pick-up or will Sprint deliver? Will it be available on the "everything" plan? Man, this is getting exciting!
    Don't forget the optional antenna for a mobile hotspot!

http://www.dreamstime.com/cellular-a...umb5605664.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Don't forget the optional antenna for a mobile hotspot!

http://www.dreamstime.com/cellular-a...umb5605664.jpg
    I love it. This thread is getting better and better. Keep them coming.
    I love sarcasm. Especially when its pointed towards the idiots who actually seem to want something this ridiculous. lol. Awesome post.
    You do know the fact that the flashiness of your phone is inversely proportional to you the size of your vegetable right? You need to compensate that somewhere....

A nice humble, subtle and functional Palm Pre is all I need.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I love sarcasm. Especially when its pointed towards the idiots who actually seem to want something this ridiculous. lol. Awesome post.
    Are you trying to imply that the OP wasn't serious? A lot of effort and photoshop tricks went into this. It's a sure winner to the prototype contest.

you owe the OP an apology.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROTFLMAO

I have plenty of room in my pocket for a larger phone too
    Dan
    I found the equipment to carry it around. I give you dolly5000. Comes in 2 colors initially.

http://www.easyrack.org/images/appl-hh.jpg
    I see it doesn't have flash so i'm not intersted....although I might be interested if it has built in surround (with wireless speakers)...bluray player..and 3d display. Leave ANY of those out and i'm walking away from palm and getting an evo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are you trying to imply that the OP wasn't serious? A lot of effort and photoshop tricks went into this. It's a sure winner to the prototype contest.

you owe the OP an apology.
    lol. My bad. Sorry OP. I will add a suggestion then. How about its own satellite for the GPS problem on verizon?
    Aren't you guys forgetting about the rear facing camera with auto focus and zoom, and of course the front facing camera.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    butters...whats wrong with you...the front facing camera needs to be able to shoot 1080p video....a disposable camera can't do that. Or was that your plan so that we can have two versions....a low end model with disposable camera and a high end with hd video?
    And forget needing any stargazer app to look at the stars at night... with this option, you can view the night sky LIVE.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...elescopesm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    butters...whats wrong with you...the front facing camera needs to be able to shoot 1080p video....a disposable camera can't do that. Or was that your plan so that we can have two versions....a low end model with disposable camera and a high end with hd video?
    Exactly, kinda of like the iphone vs the touch, if you want the nice camera you have to buy the more expensive model.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    in that case....you sir....are a GENIUS
    This phone is BS! No 3D with THX surround sound, and no wireless OLED keyboard, means NO SALE!!!

Love this thread!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast