Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    People, PLEASE TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!

1. Calm down it is a smartphone...not a failed Middle East Peace Plan...Palm almost went out of bsuiness...they did the best they could do with almost no $....if this phone is not to your liking, just wait and see what will happen once the phones and/or pad comes out that were designed now that Palm has $!

2. You people are all carrying on you sound far worse than my nephews when they were 6 & 4. Just calm down a little.

3. My contract with V for my 2 years with my Centro ends, THIS WEEK.... for all of the carping out there...at least you have a Pre...I was stuck with PalmOS all of this time....

4. If you don't like what Palm is offering now, you have 2 choices,:

A.. wait to see what is in the wings as I mentioned above

or

B. Buy another brand smartphone and stop *****ing and ruining this site for the rest of us!

5. A few of you need to grow up...poeple are losing their houses & jobs, MY MOM SUFFERED A STROKE AND A HEART ATTACK LAST YEAR. I was told that not to expect her to make it to the next day, at three different times, last year....she was in an inpatient rehab unit for 2 months. She is here and doing GREAT....this is a phone, not your house, not your business and not your health.....stop crabbing and DO SOME GROWING UP!
    take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I am not sure what keyed you off, Jay, but I hope they choke on their Skittles later.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Wow Jay, your usually Mr. Cool.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Some times it takes a women to set a boy straight.
    Very well said!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Whoa, Jay. How do you really feel? Although, if truth be told, I'm with you.
    Would you prefer they keep their opinions to themselves? This is a discusson forum, not a positive attitude forum. I wasn't aware voicing ones negative opinion on a relevant subject was so adolescent.
    Somebody needed to say it! I with you Jay.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    Would you prefer they keep their opinions to themselves? This is a discusson forum, not a positive attitude forum. I wasn't aware voicing ones negative opinion on a relevant subject was so adolescent.
    I think OP is talking about the people who regularly come here just to start trouble...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    what u dont know is that jay is 99.9 % of the time " mr cool hand luke " and this is a once in a lifetime deal lol ltm ltm ltm lol ha ha and i love it !!! im with ya jay ! ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I think OP is talking about the people who regularly come here just to start trouble...
    In that regard, I agree 100%. I thought this was due to "leaked information" and some people expressing their disappointment.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Well said sir!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    I love desert... And now I love Jay too. Um, like a brother, of course.

well done, jay!
    i'm willing to bet the OP isn't talking about the people who actually have a discussion; who bring up ideas and make useful criticisms, and points that relate to their opinions. forums are for that. but posts like "durr, shoulda called it the facepalm, Palm's dumm..." are pretty immature, and a waste of time to most people.

of course, the same could be said about my recent responses to some such posts...
    Bravo Jay Personally I would recommend a <shut up> button right next to the Thanks button for the serial snivelers!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/11/2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: deleted stfu acronym
    whoa!

Did jay just go postal on us?

seriously though, well said.

this is a palm centered website. I don't understand the naysayers. There are a million and 1 android phones, blackberries, and now winpho7 phones are coming, and of course the 1-phone...there are choices. Leave if you don't like what palm is doing, let the rest of us enjoy.
    ::High Five::

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Man, now I dont feel so bad after see that even Jay has had enough of the whinning. Its like many here dont/cant think, this Pre 2 is probably was already in the pipeline to be released under Palm.

All new hardware, form factors and I am sure 2.5 or 3.0 (my guess) will be released in 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    Man, now I dont feel so bad after see that even Jay has had enough of the whinning. Its like many here dont/cant think, this Pre 2 is probably was already in the pipeline to be released under Palm.

All new hardware, form factors and I am sure 2.5 or 3.0 (my guess) will be released in 2011.
    Exactly What I Said, Just With More Caps.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Nice shout Jay, I couldn't have versed it so well so I'll let you do all my taling from now on.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast