Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    That's the entry I've submitted for the Precentral mock-up contest.

I'm really interested what you think about it.
    Specs are in the Picture.

(click picture for full size)

http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...1&d=1286755408
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by virox; 10/10/2010 at 07:20 PM.
    Wow.. this is pretty awesome.
    Sprint Love
    i like a lot.... :-) i love the pre design and especially the glass, the 32 gb and of course the flash
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Very Cool
    Yeah, wow, that is a really great mockup
    Nice work!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Sweet...great concept(s) and the only problem I have with these great mock-ups is the hope we actually get something this groovy.

Either way, I like it, the Flexible OLED sounds interesting...kinda like what Palm had in mine originally and serves as a mini-Foleo for interfacing with the large Pre 2 or Palm Pad. Keep up the great work! Sorli...
    Just wow...

How can P|C have so many graphic artists in the forums, or how can so many "Joe's" be this good with graphic designs? O.o I'm blown away by the skills on these. =]
    Woah
    Wow! It's amazing how good these mock ups are. How much time goes into making something like that.
    Very nice.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    If that's the pre2..... I'm in love!!!

The glass front, the soft-touch/anodized front edges, same basic pre form factor....A+, you win!!

One minor adjustment you should make. Move all 4 rows of keys down, so you have more room between the top row of keys and the top half of the phone.
    Very nice I would love all three of these products!
    I am drooling over all three! Excellent mockup
    Sorry for the stupid quest.. I'm mobile and can't tell what the lightsabers about... Great mockup though

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    By far the best I've seen! KUDOS!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I'll take one of each please.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Sorry for the stupid quest.. I'm mobile and can't tell what the lightsabers about... Great mockup though

Haha! It's the watch flattened out. But I'mma get to work on the Palm Lightsaber!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Very impressive and drool-worthy! We can only hope that this is the direction that HP Palm want to go and that they can get there.

You definitely have a good chance of winning! Great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Haha! It's the watch flattened out. But I'mma get to work on the Palm Lightsaber!
    D'oh!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast