1.    #1  
    I was thinking about buying it for my pre but I'm worried it might not work. Also it may not be compatible with pre 2.0 what you think?
    the current palm phones do not have a built in microsd slot so don't waste your money
    Yeah.. not sure what makes you want to purchase it... You must have discovered by how that none of the Palm devices use memory cards.
    I think he is just kidding around?
    I'm going to say that expandable memory isn't really that vital of a feature. I mean, why not just include all the memory to begin with? To save a couple of bucks on the cost of the device, and then make the consumer buy the memory later? That's kinda ridiculous.
    When I first got my Pre after coming over from a Treo 680, I was upset with the lack of expandable memory. But honestly, I don't miss it. I liked it on my 680 because I could load pics, vids, docs, etc... on the card and then simply plug it into my device. But after installing WiFi Media Sync on my Pre, I don't miss it at all and it now seems 'old tech' to me. If you don't have it, install the above app on your Pre and you may never feel a need for removable media again.
    Expandable memory is the only thing my sprint pre lacks. I am currently having to make daily decisions about which files to keep and which to transfer off to my usb drive. If I had a mico sd slot it would make it alot easier.
    Good point xylos555... I guess i just got in the habit of deleting stuff because of the limited space. But I can see the point with that one