1.    #1  
    hello all,

i recently installed tcringer on my treo and it works great. the problem is i installed some ringers into the ringer database and now they dont work right. so i did a hard reset and they are still there. they are not ringers that came with the treo and i cant get rid of them. any sugestions? does anyone know how to edit the defalt settings on the treo?

please help

sean
    I don't understand. TC Ringer lets you delete ringtones (from the Manage screen). Are these not in a database? I just bought five with TC Ringer, don't have any others.
  3.    #3  
    well it let me put them into the database with the mgmt screen and then it let me take them out. but when i went over to the ringer pref screen again they were still there ... that is the prob. how do i get them out? im stumped

sean
  4.    #4  
    well it let me put them into the database with the mgmt screen and then it let me take them out. but when i went over to the ringer pref screen again they were still there ... that is the prob. how do i get them out? im stumped

sean
    Hmm. I deleted some that I had added and it worked -- the no longer show up in any list.