Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    So I jumped on yahoo.com to search for random like usual...and I noticed a cool HP add for their new printers and their linked "print anywhere" technology...

Now you would think they would use this chance to tout the Palm/WebOS side of their business...but no...they instead propigate the mindset Jobs had already brainwashed people with...only the iPhone can do cool stuff...

HP add department...seriously...it should have been a Pre...not a "generic phone that is 99% like a iphone"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by xadion View Post
    Now you would think they would use this chance to tout the Palm/WebOS side of their business...but no...they instead propigate the mindset Jobs had already brainwashed people with...only the iPhone can do cool stuff...
    What Palm/webOS business? You have to have a product before you can tout it.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Um, that IS an iPhone!!! HP announced their new AirPrint app for iPhone a few weeks back! Geez
    The Palm/webOS side of thing cannot do that as of yet, why would they falsely advertise?
    Maybe that's the Mansion phone people keep going on about...

DUM DUM DUMMMM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    What Palm/webOS business? You have to have a product before you can tout it.
    I hear the Palm "castle" will be released soon with an operating system to replace PalmOS. They may not use the "castle" name for actual marketing in the end. Maybe that could become a product? But it's probably all rainbows and wishful thinking and the treo will probably have been Palm's last phone
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I hear the Palm "castle" will be released soon with an operating system to replace PalmOS. They may not use the "castle" name for actual marketing in the end. Maybe that could become a product? But it's probably all rainbows and wishful thinking and the treo will probably have been Palm's last phone
    what?
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    lol epic lol
    Actually if you had clicked on the ad it would have taken you to a full featured ad that extensively features a palm pre plus. I will agree the one you point to is bit disappointing.

I started a thread that has the link here: http://forums.precentral.net/future-...hp-eprint.html