Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    they may release a phone before x-mas.. would be a smart move on their part. BUT i think the higher end phones running 2.0 won't be until 2011 sometime.
    just so you know !! the next phone will be running the 2.0 and it will be better than this current stock !! just sayin !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hey NITOXYs didnt you say months ago your insider stated a device like the current pre just bigger and a better design was headed to prob sprint, do you think this may be that model? With Rob stated this isnt a plus model, and with the other threads people breaking it down it does seem to suggest a bigger type pre, and a 1ghz processor. So maybe even what the HP exects werer stating next year for europe, and maybe they launch a device like this on sprint and verizon to show case webos 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs View Post
    I'm pretty sure the next devices will be P200 Series. The P102 is most likely the Palm Pre Plus for Europe.
    The Palm P102UEU, presumed to be the Palm Pre 2 (or Palm Pre Double Plus) has cropped up in the FCC databases, as noted by the fine chaps at Engadget. P102, as you may recall, is the model type (the Pre was the P100, and Pre Plus P101), so presumably the P102 is the next generation Pre. UEU has been determined through similar deductive reasoning to be the UMTS 3G GSM variant of the phone, however historically there have been two batches of GSM webOS devices: the UNA (UMTS for North America) and the UEU (UMTS for Europe). Strange that the UEU is getting FCC clearance while the EWW and UNA were cleared by German certification firm TVRheinland. Either way, FCC clearance is one of those last formalities before these devices head into the hands of users, so maybe were not that far from announcement time.
    if thats the case then why do we have three different numbers pop up with a week all starting with p102ueu , p102una , p102eww . ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    over at webosworld supersonical states:

Hmmm, well look at what we have here this dreary (at least in RI) Wednesday night. Engadget has just dug up some information which reveals a device that has just gotten FCC certification for European 3G. This device number is very similar to two other we saw pass through in the prior days includingthe P102UNA and the P102EWW. Both of these devices were certified for North American bands. Things just keep getting more and more interesting as we reach that November announcement date we talked about a few weeks back(What Happened to the Palm c40? (UPDATED!) WebOS World).

Infact, with the devices scoring FCC approval it almost locks us in for that time frame perfectly. So while hardware has been announced definitely for next year, an announcement, as with the Evo, usually comes 1-3 months before. A glance at the calendar today would show you we are in October, leaving 2 moths until we flip them over to the new year. And that my friends fits perfectly within the timeline we were given back in September and means we have some things to be looking forward to over the next few weeks!

now my question is with shadavis, do we expect to see two more FCC certifications, or were the TUV certs for the north america bands enough? So does anyone think what supersonical has been saying, a sprint launch for november is goin to come to pass or not?
    im one to stay on the boat when it sinks if im the captian ...... so im not losing the faith !!!! lol ltm ltm lol ....... cause i like turtles !! november launch !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910