Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2cmt8ah.jpg

Just a quick mock up
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NitOxYs; 10/13/2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Updated image.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Oooh, nice!
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Portrait or landscape keyboard?

If its vertical, its very close in specs/size/shape/form factor to my submission.. nice job!
    Last edited by LCGuy; 10/05/2010 at 04:04 AM.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Is that based on something you have personally seen?
    very nice
    portrait is my guess . That's a palm trait . But we are talking HP here. So who knows.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    wish for attachments.. These phones img limitations suck... Can't see it from Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    wish for attachments.. These phones img limitations suck... Can't see it from Pre
    Attachment added to the OP's post
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Attachment added to the OP's post
    I used my pre to do everything.. Unfortunately, nothing shows up when I tap on the posted link, and you can only zoom out the screen so much. Thanks anyway though HelloNNNewman.

Ps. I'm closing my eyes and just imagining it. :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I used my pre to everything.. Unfortunately, nothing shows up when I tap on the posted link, and you can only zoom out the screen so much. Thanks anyway though HelloNNNewman.

Ps. I'm closing my eyes and just imagining it. :-D
    Simply click the "email attachment" link and it will be sent to your Pre. Scroll to the bottom of the email and save the image to your device to view.
    webOS 2.0.1?
    isn't there a limit to the size of image that the pre can display? I recall there may be a patch for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    isn't there a limit to the size of image that the pre can display? I recall there may be a patch for that.
    Pinch n Zoom (in and out)

Tested on my Pre and it views with no issues. If you have one of the the new Internals versions installed, it will open automatically once you click the image file in the email.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    sprint pre = no
    but thanks hellonnnewman

I been tinkering with this limit on my own but not too much. I know I can't view 700KB png but not sure if it's dimensions or filesize
    Just picture an iphone4 w a Pre screen/cards
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    sprint pre = no
    but thanks hellonnnewman

I been tinkering with this limit on my own but not too much. I know I can't view 700KB png but not sure if it's dimensions or filesize
    I have a Sprint Pre and it views fine. If you don't have Internals installed, click the image in the email to download it, but then scroll to the bottom of the email and click the picture there (don't click the attachment again) and choose 'save to pictures' (or whatever the verbiage is).
    oh cool. an iPhone....
    Moto Razr>>BlackBerry 8703e>>Moto Q>>Blackberry Curve 8330>>Blackberry Storm>>Palm Pre +
    this is great. I'm loving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    That's the problem.. I'm not seeing an email attachment > or you looking at it from a PC or Phone.
    If you are on the mobile site, when viewing the post simply click on "email attachment". When you receive the email, click on the attachment to download the picture. If you have the new Internals, it will open automatically. If you don't have Internals, don't click the picture attached to the email again - instead scroll to the bottom of the email. You will see the image there - click on it and save it to your photos.

OP... sorry for taking it off-topic. Your mock-up looks nice. If you could round the device and give it more of the 'pebble' look it would be cool. Nice job!
    Now I see it > using the mobile site. I really don't use the mobile site on my pre. I would thought I could have seen it using the PC site(Full site) on my pre as usual.

Now back to the topic at hand ~ NitOxYs nice job. I hope this could become a reality ~ Soon. :-D:-D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast