1.    #1  
    Last edited by brne4x4; 10/04/2010 at 11:14 AM.
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    no front facing camera or memory slot?
    Has a front facer, no memory slot
  3.    #3  
    Front 3mp Cam, and 32 gigs on board storage.

Having had a ton of phones in the past with removable storage... it just became a pain for me personally. The cards would fail over time, or run slow. And then management of where things got stored can at times be cumbersome.

With how cloud-based storage is coming, and with 32 gigs already included, I figured it would be more than sufficient considering my Pre Plus still has room, and I have tons of music, pics, and full length movies installed.

With this, I was really trying to go with as realistic as I could think HP and Palm might be headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    no front facing camera or memory slot?
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
    Nice job. It's a bit too square for me though. I think Palm should stick something similar to their current design as it sets them apart from iPhone and iPhone wannabes.
    Why so thick with no physical keyboard? Phones like the iPhone and Droid X are coming in at .38 inches or so.
    Where's the keyboard?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    No physical keyboard means no purchase for me. I can't live without my (PK).
    There's no keyboard so it's nogo for me. And I really wish there was a 4-way dpad or something. Trying to navigate webpages, forms, and editing text is probably the biggest letdown after dismal battery life. A screen that would allow stylus as well as fat fingers would be an option. I miss the stylus so badly for accuracy and being able to have 'ink' in my notes.
    With the cameras, 32gb built-in memory, bigger screen, etc...what kind of battery is in this thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    With the cameras, 32gb built-in memory, bigger screen, etc...what kind of battery is in this thing?
    Why, of course it's:

http://www.reallifecomics.com/rantpics/krups2.jpg