1.    #1  
    Go ahead and use all the curse words, because H-Palm have not released a new smartphone yet. Bonus points for being creative.

**Moderator Note: Please no actual curse words
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/05/2010 at 12:01 AM.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Not into curse words, but would like to see a new device all the same.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Not into curse words, but would like to see a new device all the same.
    Question is if you dont see it soon or for months what would say or what would you think and say?
    Oh golly gee...Palm...would you pleeeeeeeeeeze get around to selling a new device so I can part with some of my cash and put it into the corporate coffers of H/P. It's really getting heavy carrying it around all the time. So I want to give it to you. But in return, I would like to have something snappy, jazzy, and fresh, to show off to my fruits and googles friends.

Could you help me out with this?
    use curse words and you'll get in trouble with P|C... That said, we need some specs at the very least. This is bothersome how many people in the wild that don't want a webOS device due to shortcomings of the current linup. IDK if the plus is really that much better, but without overclocking, a sprint Pre is painfully slow compared to iPhone and Androids. Even with overclocking it's still slow. Angry birds can be started and being played while the pre is still showing the startup screen My wife is ready to jump ship, she fell in love with iPhone 4 last night, however she/we don't want to go to ATT.
    FYI, to all the potential curse word users, even thoe its "censored", you will get a warning from moderators not to use a curse word even thoe it gets censored. So I was told...

So if the purpose of this thread is to vent using curse words as described... be prepared.

Least I got a warning for using a curse word even thoe it was censored.

Gotta be PG baby...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Oh golly gee...Palm...would you pleeeeeeeeeeze get around to selling a new device so I can part with some of my cash and put it into the corporate coffers of H/P. It's really getting heavy carrying it around all the time. So I want to give it to you. But in return, I would like to have something snappy, jazzy, and fresh, to show off to my fruits and googles friends.

Could you help me out with this?
    That is funny!!! and Creative, love it!
    Durty ratzen fritzen kracken snatz - gall darn it! give me a new phone!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  10.    #10  
    I dont know if anybody read Tintin here, but captain Haddock would say: "Billions of blue blistering boiled and barbecued barnacles"
    Well, since you're doing Haddock......

Here is the new Palm device at last...
    To be precise: Here is the new Palm device, last as usual...
    Palm III>Sony CLIÉ S300>Sony CLIÉ N760C>Sony CLIÉ TG50 & Tapwave Zodiac 2>Handspring Treo 600>Palm Treo 700p>Palm Treo 755p>Palm Pre>FrankenPre2
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sumanb View Post
    Well, since you're doing Haddock......

Here is the new Palm device at last...
    To be precise: Here is the new Palm device, last as usual...

Funny!

Well I think Paaaaaaallmmmmmm is classic too. I am glad somebody knows Haddock.
    If I don't get a new phone (or at least see some "Mr.Blurrycam" shots of one) I am going to.....leave the threats to the "Release My Pre" guy