Ewww? What unique screen profile is that, 13:9? As it is it's shaped like the Kin.

Also, the HP logo needs to be bigger and more obvious ... because it will in real life.
    I kindah wanna call it PalmPalm,lol.
    It's cute,though.
    looks like a centro sexed a pixi
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    hahahaaha ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Ewww? What unique screen profile is that, 13:9? As it is it's shaped like the Kin.

Also, the HP logo needs to be bigger and more obvious ... because it will in real life.
    I dont think so. Im betting Hp wont be on this device anywhere.

I think this is my second favorite so far, Not really feeling the silver band.
    The original c40 mockup is still my fave as far as physical design.

Good job though.

Whats w/ all of these mockups having 5mp front facing cameras, I am thinking they will be nowhere near that. 3mp would be more realistic! The 8mp rear sounds realistic.

This is my vote, design wise not spec wise.
    originally posted by DavidVogt

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...slow/C40v3.jpg
    Last edited by 2sslow; 10/03/2010 at 11:27 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    This is the design I like. I think it's very sleek and cool.
  7.    #8  
    Thank you for the feedback....i like the original palm Pre design that said i didn't want to make something that reminded people of iphone/HTC so i stuck with original design
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Thank you for the feedback....i like the original palm Pre design that said i didn't want to make something that reminded people of iphone/HTC so i stuck with original design
    I'm with you on this one. You have a unique design that looks quite appealing to people, like me, that appreciate the original pebble shape.

You get a from me.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    no gesture area?