4" Super AMOLED 1920x1080 Touch Screen
    EVDO Rev A/Wimax/LTE
    Gesture Area
    Forward facing 5MP Camera
    Rear Facing 10MP Camera with 3X Auto Focus Optical Zoom
    1080P Video Recording with capability to snap 5MP stills while shooting
    6 LED Camera Flash/Flashlight
    1800mAh Li-Ion Battery
    Slideout e-ink Keyboard (a new Alias 2 style keyboard that enables developers to adapt the keyboard to their applications specific needs)
    3.5 Headphone Jack
    Volume keys
    Ringer Rocker Switch
    Dedicated Camera button
    Mini HDMI Slot
    Wifi b/g/n
    Bluetooth 3.0
    Micro USB
    Micro SD Slot

Compatible with Next Generation Touchstone Technology

Home Touchstone with built in speaker
    Car Touchstone with built-in Bluetooth Speakerphone with auto enabling and pairing on dock.

Added profile images (not exactly to scale)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 10/05/2010 at 02:22 AM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    80 gig storage WOW i would like that for sure ha ha not bad at all !
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    LifeDrive?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    So far, you get my +1 for a kickass design!! The mockups are freakin gorgeous!!!
    Are we allowed to post the mock ups for real? Because people could be just stealing your ideas. & it looks like so for everybody got the same concept just bigger screen. I'm just wondering.
    loooks awesome. i wonder how portrait slider would work on a 4inch screen. seems like it could be top heavy...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    loooks awesome. i wonder how portrait slider would work on a 4inch screen. seems like it could be top heavy...
    I think as the PrPrPr&#$275$; $has$ $proven$ $a$ $larger$ $screen$ $in$ $portrait$ $is$ $possible$. $It$ $all$ $depends$ $on$ $where$ $the$ $hinge$ $mechanism$ $is$, $how$ $it$ $functions$ $and$ $how$ $the$ $weight$ $is$ $distributed$.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    I think as the PrPrPr&#$275$; $has$ $proven$ $a$ $larger$ $screen$ $in$ $portrait$ $is$ $possible$. $It$ $all$ $depends$ $on$ $where$ $the$ $hinge$ $mechanism$ $is$, $how$ $it$ $functions$ $and$ $how$ $the$ $weight$ $is$ $distributed$.
    i think the pre proved it was difficult (oreo effect) . 4 inches could make matters worse.
    Wow as many people posting on mine saying they preferred portrait slider I thought people would love this. Nice work man, clean design, and nice graphic skills. Blew me out of the water.

IMO, although biased, it seems at first glance to be shaped a lot like the iPhone. Maybe it is just me. I also wonder what the profile of this looks like. The current pre seems to balance nicely because of its curved shape when opened.
    Looks pretty sweet! specs are nice too, i am not a huge fan of the 6 LED flashes tho :P. But the pics looks like it would be a solid device, hopefully the real pre2 won't have the oreo affect.
    lol very nice concept it's gone take the comp. (apple, android, bb) a minute to catch up
    Why it's gotta be Verizon!!!
    Just kidding, looks awesome.
    I know there would never be enough of them and the price would be prohibitive, but i think that a phone with a Pixel Qi display would be money.
    Looks really great! Hopefully, a media card slot can be added to the next device also! I would suggest designers add the USB port in a location and in a solid design (no plastic door) that allows for future growth (like Apple<cough> did). Being able to plug in a pad controller, card reader, stereo dock, etc... would be awesome and open the window to developers.

Your design looks really nice!
    May just be me, but seems a little too iPhoney to me... : /

It's like the offspring of an iPhone4 raping a Pre.
  16. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Sold!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post

i would have to say that it would be vice versa, where as the pre gave the iphone 4-esque phone a money shot of its "software"
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    Looks pretty sweet! specs are nice too, i am not a huge fan of the 6 LED flashes tho :P. But the pics looks like it would be a solid device, hopefully the real pre2 won't have the oreo affect.
    realistically not all 6 LEDs would turn on for regular photography. I'm picturing software smart enough to increase and decrease the number of LED to optimally light a subject in low light conditions. Optimally all 6 LEDs would be triggered in flashlight mode.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post

Not quite what I had in mind. The Iphone kinda has a really flat top and bottom. My design does have more of a beveled edge. I'm pretty good at the making the front and back but not quite sure how I would create what the profile would look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Not quite what I had in mind. The Iphone kinda has a really flat top and bottom. My design does have more of a beveled edge. I'm pretty good at the making the front and back but not quite sure how I would create what the profile would look like.
    Oh agreed. That's why I said it reminds me of the iPhone. Yours is rounded like the Pre, but in the shape of the iPhone. I just thought that the silhouette of your mockup would be indistinguishable from an iPhone. It's a nice phone... could just use a better overall shape.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast