Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stick with Verizon, I'm already there

15 8.88%
  • Switch to Verizon, I'm on AT&T

0 0%
  • Switch to Verizon, I'm on Sprint

8 4.73%
  • Wait for it on my network (AT&T/Sprint)

103 60.95%
  • Dump WebOS

43 25.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    What'll you do?
    Wait for it to be release on AT&T which it will be.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    It depends. I will wait but not that long maybe a month 2 at most. I have been waiting too long as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Because so far, only Verizon has had their internal system mention a new Palm phone.
    wrong we have had sprint showing the new C40 device not just in their internal systems: http://technews.am/conversations/pal..._sprint_system but also a road map before verizon stated so. Verzon never showed anything in their internal systems, just a roadmap that has been modified now: Another Leaked Verizon Roadmap Shows Plenty Of Phones [Unconfirmed Verizon Roadmap Shows Verizon Betting Heavily On Android, Despite iPhone Rumors] TFTS – Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities and as you can see even the mention of the pre 2 before is not there. So again why have a poll about Verizon getting anything yet when NO carriers has anything confermed yet. As far as we know nothing could come to either carrier.
    Last edited by wellwellwell11; 10/03/2010 at 08:27 AM.
    So what happened to the rumors for November, You guys with "insiders", are u hearing anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by m3grady2 View Post
    So what happened to the rumors for November, You guys with "insiders", are u hearing anything?
    well my sources and jacksons over at webosworld though still rumors at this point stated from now until novemeber 1st there will be an announcment. Though the sources jackson has states sprint and Palm will be making an announcment, im sure we will be hearing something about what devices and to what carriers will it be launched on this month. Again these are in all hopes and just rumors, the reason I state threads like this are pointless with nothing official about what devices on what carrier, and when yet.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m3grady2 View Post
    dude, none of these guys are "insiders", just message board geeks like all of us. lol. People have been talking about this mythological C40 device for months and months and still nothing. There are no insiders, just people pretending to be insiders.
    After I'm done yawning, I'll probaby not do anything. (I seriously doubt either Verizon or Palm would want to do an exclusive. Verizon is gun-shy, and Palm needs to get the device on as many carriers as possible and ASAP.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    I don't trust Verizon's full support for webos devices, based on their: marketing, gps support, update cycle time for operating systems. I'll stick with Sprint as long as they keep up their liberal and active support policies.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123