Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    sad day...no announcements
    Quote Originally Posted by callen10 View Post
    I got excited about that too. but it could simply mean that it scales seamlessly to a printer screen or a tablet, which we already know about. I would love a slab style phone, or a epic design.
    Actually that has been a selling point since the dawn of webOS, and re-iterated with the launch of the Pixi.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by omniwolf1 View Post
    Actually its been scientifically proven that the sweet spot for a phone screen is 3.768547" approximately.
    I recently calculated this out to the thousandth decimal place. Your number is an approximation, a good one, but certainly not the most accurate statement about the perfect screen size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxion View Post
    Well it seems in 2015 (slide 10) Sprint still has the same ole' Pre :sadface:
    Doh you beat me to it. The other pics were a Plus model, did I miss the button in that one? Yep, sure did.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Doh you beat me to it. The other pics were a Plus model, did I miss the button in that one? Yep, sure did.
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by omniwolf1 View Post
    Actually its been scientifically proven that the sweet spot for a phone screen is 3.768547" approximately.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    I recently calculated this out to the thousandth decimal place. Your number is an approximation, a good one, but certainly not the most accurate statement about the perfect screen size.
    That was my opinion, guys, not anything other than that...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12