1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the capability to do this and maybe want to give it a shot for me if i link you to a song id like?
    try to search for UberRadio on the forum. It's a streaming radio app by MetaView.

Actually see here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...arm-clock.html
    Last edited by idiotboxxer; 09/28/2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: added links
    streamable files (i.e., mp3s) can be downloaded to your device if you install the 'multi mod' web browser patch found in 'preware'. to view/access/delete/rename that file, you can install the app called 'internalz', also found in 'preware'.
  4.    #4  
    <deleted by mod>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/29/2010 at 09:15 AM.
    What mp3 file are you looking to download?
  6.    #6  
    <Deleted by Mod>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/29/2010 at 09:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alphonsocino View Post
    @protofa i dont have my phone with me or anything like that. do you have the software to try it for me then possibly email the mp3 to me? doesnt have to be done from a phone or anything. just as long as i can get the file in my email.
    you dont have your phone, but you apparently have a PC with a browser to post... I'm confused, apparently.
  8.    #8  
    well its also a work computer. cant download anything on here.
    <quoted deleted by Mod>

Not to mention How do you expect to email a file if you can't download it?

If you want to illegally download this song (which is what you are proposing) there are other places you can ask. As was provided earlier, there is a way to download an mp3 file if you can find a site that actually hosts it. Otherwise good luck getting it out of that player.

If you are willing to download it legally, you'd first need a computer which you can download to, or use the amazon music app on the pre/pixi.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/29/2010 at 09:08 AM.
  10.    #10  
    i know its illegal. i didnt realize it was flash player. im on my work computer now but i have a computer at home that i could get to my email from and once i have my phone the same. thank you for your information though.
    So, basically this thread is "can anybody pirate this song for me and send it to me via email? i'm too lazy. thanks!"
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    So, basically this thread is "can anybody pirate this song for me and send it to me via email? i'm too lazy. thanks!"
    LMAO Ok, that's just too good!
    M - O - O - N, that spells "I'm a lazy Pirate", laws yes.
  14.    #14  
    not lazy. just impatient. i got it when i went home. thanks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by alphonsocino View Post
    not lazy. just impatient. i got it when i went home. thanks though.
    And we're all so proud of your fine accomplishment.
    It is illegal to pirate music and software. Do not post requests for these items here.

<<Thread Closed>>