Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Okay...jump ship. Go buy a shiny new G2 phone. It's big, fast, and solid build quality...oh wait...

T-Mobile G2 trouble roundup: loose hinges, missing storage? -- Engadget

O.o
    Man, that looks bad! You think all the units are like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmid7y View Post
    Man, that looks bad! You think all the units are like that?
    They are not all like that. I'm not a fan of that sliding mechanism, but the unit I played around with at the TMobile store was pretty solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Okay...jump ship. Go buy a shiny new G2 phone. It's big, fast, and solid build quality...oh wait...

T-Mobile G2 trouble roundup: loose hinges, missing storage? -- Engadget

O.o
    You see, unlike Palm, HTC will actually do something if there is indeed a problem. However, it's certainly way too early to tell as this is just one report of a faulty unit.
    Pre pro: WebOS, period. Nothing else.

Pre consss: HARDWARE, HARDWARE, HARDWARE. Small screen, small keyboard, garbage build quality.

That being said, the Pre is still my choice. Having switched to Android & come back. WebOS is worth the hassle & the wait for better hardware.
    Palm needs to hurry it up though, even the most passionate of loyalty has it's limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    Pre pro: WebOS, period. Nothing else.

Pre consss: HARDWARE, HARDWARE, HARDWARE. Small screen, small keyboard, garbage build quality.

That being said, the Pre is still my choice. Having switched to Android & come back. WebOS is worth the hassle & the wait for better hardware.
    Palm needs to hurry it up though, even the most passionate of loyalty has it's limits.
    Me and many others disagree. Personally, I would have been content with the current hardware had the software been more efficient. I never had issues with my Pre in regards to hardware, it was always a software issue.

Even overclocked I found webOS to be sluggish not to mention how lacking it is in any many areas. I'll reevaluate when webOS 2.0 is released.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234