Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    <threads combined>
    Yeah one handing typing is a breeze on that beast!
    edit: you are right, webOS should can the dedicated @ button for a smiley button.
    Has anyone mentioned an auto-focus camera yet?

Personally I think the Torch layout is better. And I tried that the other day and it feels nice and sturdy as well, much more sturdy than the Pre feels.

http://www.att.com/Common/about_us/i..._torch_big.jpg
    I don't think you'll be seeing that kind of keyboard.(I hope not)
    WebOS wouldn't work on galaxy S phone classes anyways since it doesn't have a gesture area. you have to click around on the screen just to get the buttons to light up at the bottom.
    my point was the size and layout. assume it's adjusted for a gesture area, not made by samsung, etc.

I hope that clears it up
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    I like the mock up Clem, the only thing I'd change though is the dedicated camera button. I would nix that and put an SD card slot there, let one of the volume keys be a camera button, or put the button on the volume side, either or.

Otherwise, I'd buy it!
    I really like the phone as it is, I hope the hardware is better quality, I actually would prefer a landscape slide out to the portrait slide out keyboard.....I can't get used to one handed typing, and the keyboard is just too small for two hands....

One thing I hope it doesn't have is 4G!! I don't like that with Sprint you have to pay an extra $10 a month for 4G service, even if you can't get 4G service, I don't need the data to be any faster than it is (if I want faster, I use my home computer, those times I need info when I'm not home, I can be patient enough to wait an extra couple of seconds)....our area is probably a bit aways from getting 4G anyway.
    I have an Evo and a Plam Pre. I love the WebOS and the camera on the pre specially video camera and editing of videos on the spot. I hate the hardware tho. i love the EVO and all it does but i think the WebOS is way better and the camera on the EVO even tho is 8MP cannot compare to the video quality of the PRE
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    here is a really good write up on what companies need to do if they want to imitate Apple's success with product marketing. I'm looking at you, HP... please read this:

15 Design Tips to Learn From Apple | Design Shack
    The technology exists for ultra-capacitor batteries that can be recharged in 30 to 90 seconds and hold a long-lasting charge. These are already available in flashlights and in larger applications like motorized wheel chairs.

Why hasn't this made it's way into cell phones yet?

That with a bigger, better screen, HDMI output, micro SD, voice recognition and an EMP blaster for taking out iphones (optional).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123