1.    #1  
    I was going through the smartphone section on HP's website and noticed they have all North American WebOS phone for sale. Not sure why the Pre Plus is cheeper than the Pre check it out.

All handhelds | HP« Official Store
    been there since the day the acquisition was finalized...
    Old, old news.
  4.    #4  
    after acquisition they were sold through a 3rd party site that is linked at the top of the page there were not listed on HP's site
    hhmmm so was it worth the new thread?
    Umm, they've been there for awhile, and are still sold under a another site, hence the link that says, "Shop our partner site"
    I didn't realize it, but the Palm Pre is free to EXISTING Sprint customers and you get a $50 gift card. You just have to be eligible for an upgrade. Much better than the in store deal. This may be of use to those of you with a dying phone.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    Umm, they've been there for awhile, and are still sold under a another site, hence the link that says, "Shop our partner site"
    scroll down they are listed on HP's site you dont have to follow a link to the third party site
  9.    #9  
    every post on this I found was pointing to the partner site HP® Wireless Central