Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 44 of 44
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    cant we make this thread die? It could not have a more baseless premise or be more devoid of facts.
    That could be said about every topic in this sub-forum.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    That could be said about every topic in this sub-forum.
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with 10 different threads with 10 different release dates for the next Palm phone -- all from trusted anonymous sources.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with 10 different threads with 10 different release dates for the next Palm phone -- all from trusted anonymous sources.
    but the title and original premise of this one is especially silly... just sayin
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    but the title and original premise of this one is especially silly... just sayin
    If that was the only criterion for thread closure, these forums would have died on the vine years ago. The rules for these forums clearly state what constitutes an unacceptable thread/post. Luckily for most of us, making intelligent posts 100% of the time isn't a requirement for participation here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions