Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    All the information in this post is from a publicly available TUV database:

http://bit.ly/palm-tuv-certs (or google "p100eww tuv" and follow the links)

Two new palm phone model numbers (GSM and CDMA versions of the one device):

Twitter / WebOS Internals: P102UNA & P102EWW listed o ...

Twitter / WebOS Internals: New Palm phones registered ...

and a new touchstone perhaps:

Twitter / WebOS Internals: A new touchstone too? (reg ...

and a new car charger:

Twitter / WebOS Internals: Surprised no-one else did ...

Before posting in this thread, please read the following:

1) Yes, we know that "Freisprecheinrichtung" does not translate to Smartphone, but to hands-free. All four other Pre/Pre+/Pixi/Pixi+ phones are in the same category, and the screenshot in the second link clearly shows "(Phone)" as the intent of the certification entry (see post #80 in the thread for more info).

2) A Sprint Pre+ would be a P101EWW.

3) UNA means GSM, EWW means CDMA. It's not two phones, just two versions of the same phone.

4) TUV is a German certification agent, able to certify electronic products to safety standards for sale in the US, Canada, EU and other countries.

If you happen to reference this newly discovered information in a news article or blog post, you should cite "WebOS Internals (@webosinternals on Twitter)" as the source of the information in the main body of the article.

Also, page 3 of the same TUV certificate that certifies the Pre/Pre+ and the new P102UNA and P102EWW models indicates a separate un-named device (which may or may not be different to the P102xxx models):

Twitter / WebOS Internals: Page 3 of the TUV certific ...

WebOS Internals is going to need to purchase a number of these P102UNA and P102EWW devices as soon as they are released so that we can get Preware, Govnah, kernels & patches working on them.

Our donation link is http://donate.webos-internals.org or PayPal to donations @ webos-internals.org

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 09/27/2010 at 08:03 AM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I'm in your IRC, asking you questions... but I can ask here too.

What's up with this?
    I can't access the site from work. But what is TUV? And what does this mean?
    Do you think this is the real deal Rod, or some other variant on existing hardware (which wouldn't make sense at this point).
    just saw this, now it heats up...
    Let's hope this means an announcement is imminent. The wait has been very, very long
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    nice find
    were getting closer....yess
    This is awesome, I hope we start getting more info now.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    I am slightly dissapointed that it's 102 and not 201...to me a 201 designation would imply a significant upgrade compared to 102. I hope I am wrong.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I think the news is crashing twitpic!
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
    whooooaaaaaah!! Double Palm phones!! All the way!!! What does it mean??!!
    Palm history: II, IIIc, Kyocera 7135, Treo 650, Centro, Pre, FrankenPre+, (legit) Pre+ & TouchPad.
    alright! Any details in the data?

from the twitter pic rod posted is the word "Freisprecheinrichtung" appears which translates from german to "handsfree telephone"
    Last edited by windzilla; 09/26/2010 at 10:38 PM.
    There are four lights.
    Looks like the P102EWW is going to Sprint if they're sticking with the same naming schemes!
    Now all we need is the bluetooth certification and fcc pass... EXCITED!!
    If Rod has posted it, then it has to be legitimate.
    These are probably very early prototypes.
    I'm excited! Now that my birthday has passed I'm ready!
    What is this certification for? If we have model numbers and industry certifications I think we are getting very close to a release. I hope they do it after Windows Mobile Phone 7 to ride the wave. With all the Current Generation Mobile OS's out the time to strike is now!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Hope that's not a Preplus for Sprint. I'll loose it.
    Quote Originally Posted by acaplinger View Post
    whooooaaaaaah!! Double Palm phones!! All the way!!! What does it mean??!!
    with the Red Sox crashing and burning, this make me laugh. Thanks!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast