Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    I am getting your point, I have seen this.

But it seems so odd that they use "Freisprecheinrichtung" instead of Smartphone.

I understand it like "Freisprecheinrichtung" from the Phone P102UNA, P102EWW .

Freisprecheinrichtung (Car) would mean handsfree for a car.

Anyhow, this is an indicator for the new Pre's and I am looking forward
    this is why I dont come here as often as I used to, Some of you just cant be happy for more than a couple of mins w/o using the downer card.

Be Happy, This confirms that there will be new hardware with or near the 2.0 thats been promised this year!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyruss89 View Post
    I am getting your point, I have seen this.

But it seems so odd that they use "Freisprecheinrichtung" instead of Smartphone.
    Maybe it's a clever ruse to try and hide the entry from Engadget's weekly researching of that site.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Guessing from the much similar prefix, could that just (and only) mean a Pre plus "plus" (32GB)? Possibly with a fix for the touchstone "charging dance" issue...

Thibaud
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Maybe it's a clever ruse to try and hide the entry from Engadget's weekly researching of that site.

-- Rod
    Hehe maybe, but then I'd like to know how much HP had to pay for this to happen

Look what has been found also:
    twitter.com/webosinternals/status/25664547604
  6.    #86  
    New link added to the first post.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    this is why I dont come here as often as I used to, Some of you just cant be happy for more than a couple of mins w/o using the downer card.

Be Happy, This confirms that there will be new hardware with or near the 2.0 thats been promised this year!
    Dudes, this is most certainly NOT a new phone, but a Freisprecheinrichtung for a phone. As much as I'd like a new phone ASAP, it is the description of an accessoire (a handsfree, as the title says). (I'm German)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerBr View Post
    Dudes, this is most certainly NOT a new phone, but a Freisprecheinrichtung for a phone. As much as I'd like a new phone ASAP, it is the description of an accessoire (a handsfree, as the title says). (I'm German)
    Have you read this thread at all apart from the first post?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerBr View Post
    incorrect
    Wow, can we get past the wording here... If Rod says it's a phone I don't care where you are from. Not to mention we already know the translation and don't need it restated twelve times.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Have you read this thread at all apart from the first post?
    Actually, they only need to look at the screenshot in the second link ...

Many people have stated that the translation is incorrect, and I would not argue with anyone on that point (translations are often incorrect).

However, all four existing Palm Pre/Pixi smartphones are in the same category.

I suspect it is a technique used to try to send people off the scent of new smartphone hardware. Didn't work this time ...

We will need to be prepared for many similar comments in this thread. Just point politely to the facts, and accept the translation is wrong and some will feel obligated to point that out.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 09/27/2010 at 06:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Hope that's not a Preplus for Sprint. I'll loose it.
    The notion crossed my mind. I would have a field day with this if it turns out to be true. Oh the humanity ! Lol
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Except that (according to the model number convention at least), one of them is a GSM phone too. Doesn't mean it's IMPOSSIBLE that it's a Sprint Pre+, but doesn't seem likely, considering there is a GSM, CDMA, Touchstone, and Car Charger.

Sounds like a complete product line reboot, refresh, whatever.
  15.    #95  
    A Pre+ for Sprint would be a P101EWW.

-- Rod
    Finally some news... HP palm it better be a sexy slim phone
  17.    #97  
    I've updated the first post with a few common answers so that hopefully we don't need to repeat ourselves endlessly.

I've also provided correct citation information.

Update: Engadget updated their post with the correct citation information.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 09/27/2010 at 07:55 AM.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Rod-

Thanks again for all that you do/do for this community/do for these phones. You're incredibly committed, and a huge source of knowledge.

Why hasn't Palm hired you yet?
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by leez View Post
    Rod-

Thanks again for all that you do/do for this community/do for these phones. You're incredibly committed, and a huge source of knowledge.

Why hasn't Palm hired you yet?
    They don't have an office in Australia. And note that someone employed by Palm would not be able to create this thread ...

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Er, let me rephrase... by "hire," I clearly meant "kidnapped" and "squirreled on an away to forever develop webOS"

Anyway, let this be known:

This news has put me in a celebratory mood. I'll donate $5 to webOSinternals today. I'll donate another 10 if we hear something official by the end of the week, 5 if by the end of Oct. Who wants to match me?!
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast